Jungle Warwick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuriken13

02-20-2011

Hello forums :P

I am completely new to jungling, I have never done it before.
If someone could reply with a basic guide of what to do on jungle WW I would much appreciate it.
If tried to read a few guides and watch a few videos but they are all super old and I would image they are completely irrelevant.
Someone please help me <3

smurff3r

02-20-2011

If you have decent runes you wont need smite but since your new I would suggest using smite until you get comfortable with the jungle.

For warwick, the best camp to start is blue. this enables you to spam your q on other camps keeping your health up.

To keep things simple purchase cloth armor and health pots x5

pop a pop right away, take q as first spell w at level 2.

this should get you started

Carados

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurff3r View Post
If you have decent runes you wont need smite but since your new I would suggest using smite until you get comfortable with the jungle.
Don't listen to this poster.

Always. Take. Smite.

Period.

If you don't the other team's jungler will steal everything you do, and you can't jungle.

Jungling is not a PvE activity.

Cenerae

02-20-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyzdLOv7rwQ

It's only a month old video, made by the community's jungle expert. It should be plenty relevant enough to give you an idea of what to do. Runes and masteries are in there too.

Also, Carados is right. Just because Warwick *can* jungle without using Smite, doesn't mean you should. Not using Smite is the mark of a bad player, and once you start going against people who try to counter jungle or steal your dragon/baron you'll start getting yelled at by your team for being bad when you lose your buffs/dragon/baron because you really wanted to take ignite or exhaust instead.

Shuriken13

02-20-2011

Thank you guys very much!