[Suggestion] Mastery pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jigosep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

It would be nice if you implemented mastery pages, something like rune pages, after 300 games, it get's boring changing your masteries every 2-3 games. Imagine if you had to change runes before every match (we're already down from 3 pages to 2 T_T). So, yeah, mastery pages would be awesome and time shortening ^_^

Dagguh

01-29-2010

Yeah, and when I forget to switch from caster focus to physical dps focus, I'm really pissed

+1 man

pumpkinman

01-29-2010

speaking of pages how about we add more rune book pages, 2 just isnt quite enough when you switch between attack speed DPS/CC DPS/Tank heroes and only having 2 rune books to switch between.

Darusame

02-01-2010

I agree on Mastery Pages and more Rune Pages.

AresGodOfWar

02-01-2010

Yea I agree to both of those!

JoeBart

02-03-2010

3 of each!

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-05-2010

At the very least rework how points are added to a mastery instead of having to reset the entire page to move 1 point. Is a set of + and - buttons really that much to ask for?

Krippletron

02-06-2010

Couldnt agree more. Its annoying to ahve to reset all maseries but especially bad when you have to make a last minute change based on team make up. If you're unable to reset the masteries and get them all in before the count down starts I've been screwed with it leaving my masteries unsaved... so i go into next game with no masteries chosen