Best 1v1 heroes and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mege

02-03-2010

I think nearly all of the characters listed here have good and bad matchups. Kat, Jax, and (the all new!) Pantheon have good 1v1 opportunities against nearly every opponent. They all have very good damage and an ability to get them to their target (not just slow their target, etc).

sainthero

02-04-2010

Any champ with exhaust and ignite and first blood will usually own the 1v1.

Voidgolem

02-04-2010

Tank Malphite versus anyone but a massively fed caster, IMO.

Pouna

02-04-2010

Taric with exhaust NEVER DIES!!!!

Takkles

02-04-2010

Teemo!

OmniOblivion

02-04-2010

I like Twisted Fate.

He can harass very effectively with Pick a Card. Wild Cards have long range and high AP damage.

sainthero

02-04-2010

Seriously though, ashe with lizard buff is a guaranteed kill.

TheLawGivah

02-04-2010

Did no one say Master Yi? Really? He would be absolute destruction 1v1... His ult is basically an "I win" button. Plus, he will get all his cooldowns back when he completely murders the enemy with his ult. Master Yi is, hands down, the best 1v1 champion out there. He is unstoppable 1v1, just like Chronos in DotA.

Edit: Get the Lizard buff, which is easy for him early, and the game would be a joke. He would get early kills with ease and that would allow him to dominate the whole game while watching TV and cooking dinner, lol. Seriously, a good Master Yi couldn't be stopped. The only thing you would have to worry about is a stunner/assassin, like Ryze. Flash and cleanse would take care of that. GG

noobfluff

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjames View Post
cant belive no one said twitch, with stealth hes always gonna get the first hit. then with the blind spell he can counter other cc then just out damage pretty much any one... if thigs get diecy, he can just restealth and run off
Twitch is really fragile, and if you get an oracle and hunt him down (I do this as Shaco) and get the jump on him, he gets owned all day for free.

TheLawGivah

02-04-2010

I play Twitch and it is really annoying hearing people say he is so OP; he isn't in the slightest. He is squishy and VERY easily shut down by a good player. Most games, I pop out of stealth and all 5 enemies jump towards me instantly. You have to really set up your attack or you will get pounded into the ground in a second flat.

As for Twitch being a good 1v1 champion, no... If the enemy plays smart, you can shut Twitch down completely. He is squishy, not that strong early game where it counts, and he is a champion that needs fed to destroy. Without being fed, Twitch is just a minor annoyance.