Best 1v1 heroes and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teh DucK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Nah I wouldn't class Twitch as one of the better 1v1 chars, Teemo on the other hand owns

fsbben

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjames View Post
cant belive no one said twitch, with stealth hes always gonna get the first hit. then with the blind spell he can counter other cc then just out damage pretty much any one... if thigs get diecy, he can just restealth and run off
You buy 1 item and Twitch is useless.

Jonny Monroe

01-29-2010

Most heroes with the 'Assassin' tag are strong 1on1. I've played a lot of Warwick 1on1 and comfortably beaten Twitches, Alistairs, and Chogs.

Of course it'll change game-to-game and item builds play a lot into it, but it's rather moot since most pure single-target heroes are pretty **** once you get into the team game towards the end.

Conor23

01-29-2010

Kayle.

with the right item build, her nuke will keep the opponent on low hp and righteous fury can push very hard.

Eviant

01-29-2010

I think really any assassins are strong. But my fav would be Eve. She has stealth, and even if you see her coming in, you usually don't have time to do anything. With her Ravage, Lich bane, Sheen and an AP build, she can deal more damage in her 2 second stun than most others. Also the fact that her spells and Attacks usually alternate, she can target the weak spot of an enemy, whether they have low MR or Low Armour.

keftes

Recruiter

01-29-2010

Cho'gath eats twitch for breakfast. Literally...

P.S Teemo is an anticarry. He isnt that great vs casters such as annie (loloneshot).

Stormsoul

01-29-2010

Quote:
cant belive no one said twitch, with stealth hes always gonna get the first hit. then with the blind spell he can counter other cc then just out damage pretty much any one... if thigs get diecy, he can just restealth and run off
Nah, twitch is too squishy. There are a few characters that just see twitch unstealth and giggle in joy and go 3 shot their free kill. Like DPS sion.

Speaking of DPS Sion, i dunno if he's the best 1v1 but he's pretty high up there. Near the end of a game i'm critting for 600-900 (at a 100% chance) and with my ultimate i'm regenerating 100% of that... 50% with executioner's calling but even then it's just too much health gain to dps through for most people 1v1. DPS sion is like mundo on crack imo.

Xavier227

01-29-2010

Quote:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Valduran

02-02-2010

Tristana. Other than a few specific casters and tanks(Sion) early game, I can easily kill almost anyone 1v1 with Tristana. Late game it's a joke, Tristana kills pretty much any non-tank in about 2 seconds flat...from extreme range. Twitch unstealthing and ulting on me is probably the only thing I have trouble with 1v1 endgame, but it's still winnable.

I'd say it's a tossup between Tristana and ulting Twitch, and if you take away both their ults then Tristana wins easily. ^^

I'm not entirely sure why Tristana is so often underestimated, but it might possibly be because most people are really bad at playing her.

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor23 View Post
Kayle.

with the right item build, her nuke will keep the opponent on low hp and righteous fury can push very hard.
Seconded, I was about to say Zilean, but at equal level and gold Kayle is the only champion I fear in the least.