Best 1v1 heroes and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaturalBad

01-29-2010

In a tournament setting, 3v3 map, what heroes can dominate?

i think

shaco: hugue burst and early game power
Tristana: long range
Nidalee: lasting power
corki: long range and massive dps
sivir: best pusher

What else could be used as a stong 1v1 considering you can go to other lanes?

or stong counter to these.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Udyr is a beast in 1v1 he can outlive most of the butrst that other chars put on him and own their asses, he can't be stopped by channeling spell and can catch up to most people and destroy them with phoenix.

Another good 1v1 char is Ryze his burst will make most other guys cry, and of cource Tryndamere who can fight at least 6 seconds longer than his opponent.

Evelyn can also be a headache in 1v1 situation.

Silent Reaper

01-29-2010

Annie can be pretty **** annoying. She`s a pretty powerful nuker and can easily get first blood in most games, also her stun ability + Tibbers + her other spells usually make her VERY dangerous.
I`ve played with Annie in the solo lane and she usually outperforms everyone until late game (+40 min) but even then lol....she still incredibly powerful...and her shield lets her survive gank attempts that people would attempt....(Also her stun can be Aoe )

notliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2010

Any semi-decent Jax is deadly 1v1. When I played him constantly I could take on anybody 1v1. Rammus is just annoying to 1v1 against (or insanely awesome if you're playing AS him).

keftes

Recruiter

01-29-2010

cho'gath

Ðeceiver

01-29-2010

armoured bear.

Lord GiantR

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiver View Post
armoured bear.
qft

OmniOblivion

01-29-2010

If you think about it, a really good player can solo well with any champion, but I like Teemo.

I can cover a lot of ground with his traps. Unless the champions have oracles/vision, I get play aggressive on lanes without having to worry a lot about ganks. Teemo also punishes champions that like to back off from the fight (Toxic Dart) and blinds 100% miss. But that's just my opinion...

OmniOblivion

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
Annie can be pretty **** annoying. She`s a pretty powerful nuker and can easily get first blood in most games, also her stun ability + Tibbers + her other spells usually make her VERY dangerous.
I`ve played with Annie in the solo lane and she usually outperforms everyone until late game (+40 min) but even then lol....she still incredibly powerful...and her shield lets her survive gank attempts that people would attempt....(Also her stun can be Aoe )
If you wanna be really sneaky, don't show the champions you have a stun rdy. Have only 4 charges. Then rush in with ult, then stun with Disintegrate, then follow-up. >.<

Strangely, she also has a very high AP when she has her build (close to Veigar even when he farms).

Jimmyjames

01-29-2010

cant belive no one said twitch, with stealth hes always gonna get the first hit. then with the blind spell he can counter other cc then just out damage pretty much any one... if thigs get diecy, he can just restealth and run off