Login Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dafushnizz

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astat View Post
How does this dumb thing work?!
First i try to login, tells me im 116 in queue, should wait 10 mins.. ok, i try again after some time, tells me im 121 in queue n should wait 10 mins.. ok, i leave it like that for a few mins, time changes to 20 mins.. ok, 20 mins, no big deal.. Did some stuff around the house, next i see is.. 56 mins.. now thats bs, i try again and log in.. so, what i would like to know is, how exactly is the queue supposed to work?

I had to wait 3 HOURS 45 MINUTES TO LOG ON ONCE!!!! over 20000 on queue

xoxHoneyBadgerxx

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.
Hey at least with Riot you get a response, i dont mind taking a break from the game while you guys fix the issue, so long as its done before xmas

Etripstenshi

06-24-2012

"We are experiencing an 'unusually large' number of logins." You know, when EVERY time I log in, day or night, for 2 weeks there is over 20,000 people ahead of me (probably closer to 1mil) it is no longer unusual, you have a problem.

ROOOOOAST

06-24-2012

well mine 80% of the time says : position : over 20 000 wait time : i had from 30 to 52 minute

Ellithain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

I don't know what has suddenly changed but usually when the login que is this bad it is fixed within a day (and we're compensated for it and i'm sorry Riot a 10 win bonus was fine for a few lost hours of playing but for days nuh uh give us something more substantial)... I have been waiting something like 4 days on this now... -_- really riot? I can't even wait in que to play because I'll get in game and then have some client issue and get kicked out of League and I can't come back for the entire match because of the server times...