Login Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boretti

06-23-2012

They are always working hard... yes we can see that

Liltortillatree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

so im guessing im the only one waiting 3 hours to login and is 20000+ position in queue?

Xithyl

06-23-2012

Maybe if they stopped spending time on new skins and champions to put more money in their pocket, they could devote more time to making the game PLAYABLE instead of just putting the problem off to next week. I'm sure they could easily fix this in a couple of days or less. But no, they rather design new stuff to make money... that's riot.

ScissorsxD

06-23-2012

if u dont like it then make your own game jeez

BlueSub0

06-23-2012

i dont believe that riot games will or actually read our forums. i can tell cus the never fix it

tubbeebucket222

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltortillatree View Post
so im guessing im the only one waiting 3 hours to login and is 20000+ position in queue?
nope. your in the same queue as me man. And I don't think Rio t looks at the forum because they never fix it. I think Riot has full of nerds, asses, ******* and AIDS

BlueSub0

06-23-2012

its like i have to wait every time i login

BlueSub0

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorsxD View Post
if u dont like it then make your own game jeez
then how would people make money

billygoat69

Recruiter

06-23-2012

your position in queue: Over 20000
wait time: 4 hours 58 mins
YAY ME IM SO LUCKY

Toji Majia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

nice to see that I can't play one last game before I leave to a place where I can't play for 2 months. I cannot beleive that this has been an ongoing problem. please freakin fix this before I get back, it SHOULD NOT be this big a problem that it would take 3 weeks to fix the problem. I work with code ALL the time and let me tell you, when I troubleshoot problems (even big ones) it doesn't take me 3 weeks to get it right. plus why was this patch NOT TESTED on PBE (I know I was there) first, what made you think patching both at the same time was a good idea. please, next time you think about implementing a patch, make sure it is stable, test it over and over, and for the love of god and all that is holy, DO NOT RUSH THESE PATCHES. As you might have already found out, rushing a patch only results in catastrophic failures like this one. next time, take it slow, or make only small changes so that this kind of thing CANNOT HAPPEN. I wish you luck in future patches, thank you for ruining my last day of freedom (last week I should say) with your excuses and bad patching. remember kids, excuses are like *******s, everyone has one.

PEACE,
Toji Majia