Login Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Olaf NA

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coretank View Post
wait? u told us just wait? how about 4 hours in que? just wait? fix it plz
4 hours in queue isnt "waiting" you're taking up server space i'll post what i posted in all of the other threads

play on eu or pbe the na servers won't be fixed until they can figure out this bottleneck that they created since the patch they thought they fixed the bottleneck but instead made another in a different part of the system the part that is messing up is the backend of the server the one that handles all of the requests.

in short play on eu or pbe if not wait until riot says its ok to get on the servers you are only making the problem worse by actively queueing

Coretank

06-22-2012

sure, cuz u can log in. and u know what? i got 700ms latency on eu. how about play on asia?

The Best Olaf NA

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coretank View Post
sure, cuz u can log in. and u know what? i got 700ms latency on eu. how about play on asia?
thats literally impossible unless you already have 100 ms ping on the us servers on average you should have 120 connecting to eu servers if you want to be a sarcastic about it how about you go to pbe where there is the same latency as the na server.

Casi

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.
thanks for a reply im so relived that you are listening at least.

HamburgerIsNice

06-23-2012

Next week Riot? wow. gg

Pentragon

06-23-2012

After 3 days in a row with wait times over 20,000 i'm ready to give up on Riot... Hello Dota 2

Joogarde

06-23-2012

I'm sorry but a 45 min login is a bit excessive. Normally I tell myself I get what i pay for, but i've paid over 300 dollar for costumes and whatnot, and I see no improvements as far as the login is concerned, in fact it is getting worse.

You might want to address this at some point, otherwise you will see a huge chunk of your player base go do something else... something that doesn't involve a 45 minute wait to get in before you even que for a game...

Kai Duskbreaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.
Although splitting NA into ENA and WNA wouldn't hurt. Or adding a Central/South America server.

Braap

06-23-2012

I truly don't understand why Riot doesn't revert to a stable build instead of keeping a corrupt build live.
Riot refuses to explain the details of these complications (only reason being Riot doesn't want the community knowing the problem).

People are waiting >30 minutes just to login, why can't Riot just spend 30 minutes to a couple hours of server downtime to change the build to a stable release?

We're talking about a business which is exponentially growing, and yet it uses pathetic beginner software such as Adobe Air and PMB. These are rookie mistakes allowed by a professional business.
Well, off to Dota 2.

ezFox

06-23-2012

alright my game name is ezfox and i login in and it said login queue was 56 minutes, so i watched some youtube videos and tv, and it was then down to less than 30 sec. I waited till it finished and hit 0 seconds and it then said servers are currently busy please login back in, so i did now i have to wait 2 hours. Roit is getting on my last nerve. I just want to play some **** LoL to have fun. I think we deserve a weekend ip boost this coming week.