Login Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verocity

06-22-2012

Quote:
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better."
We're in this together Riot, so please explain to us how complicated such an issue is. Some of us might actually be able to help.

Welcome2HookCity

06-22-2012

My one is over 20000

Welcome2HookCity

06-22-2012

man riot... fix this **** man im getting mental over here... i was looking forward for a game then next minute YOUR POSITION IN QUEUE... OVER 20000 Approximate waiting time... CALCULATING. THIS IS BULL ****

Amnamos

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.

Did I just read... "Next week things will get better" ... next week? really? Never seen another game with a patch this bad. Ever. 4 hours to log in? I work a 10 hour day, want to play a match or two, I can't wait 4 hours. This is ridiculous.

Noobchaser

06-22-2012

Come on Riot, just get this fixed , 3hrs log in time. you guys really should grow your server

hailmeonce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat Destroyer View Post
lol yeah I'm 9307. This **** sucks.
lol you think that is bad my position at the queue is over 20000.....

hailmeonce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.
i will be happy if things get better by next week but i will be happy with a role back of 1 week and continue playing, and in the mean while you can go fix the issues on the new patch and update it when your 100% SURE THAT IT WILL WORK !!!

thank you.

Aradene

06-22-2012

Over 20000... 2hr login

The Best Olaf NA

06-22-2012

stop trying to login wait until riot has said they have fixed everything in the meantime go play eu or pbe servers kthnx

Coretank

06-22-2012

wait? u told us just wait? how about 4 hours in que? just wait? fix it plz