Login Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomismaximus

06-22-2012

i quit

awesomismaximus

06-22-2012

Over 20,000
wait time 1hr. 52min.

TSM Wika Wika Wa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Over 20,000
Wait time: 1hr:59mn

I havn't played for 3 days cause everytime i try to join it takes too long. And i have so much RP to spend -.-, perfect way to keep me interested

Glartix

06-22-2012

are we for real... not only cant i get on, but for the past 2 weeks, whenever i do get on, im 1-2 seconds behind in game -_-, i know what you are thinking, oh no 1-2 seconds. oh w8, u can get nuked, in 1-2 seconds, or miss out on a kill, in 1-2 seconds, and it makes it imposible to cs.
onto the current issue. over 20,000 in line. are u for real. ok ok i can w8 a bit. 10 min max, thats fair i think. no...2 hours, 48 minutes. do you think im a chump? unless we are compencated for the lost game time (my suggestion, special ip boost, maybe some rp would b nice, but honestly, i would b ok with an ip boost) i think thats a fair request. if we lose game time, we should get a boost to make up for all the first of the day wins, and all the missed normal games. if this issue is not resolved within 2 weeks, im going to DOTA
however, i dont want to do this, i like lol, its a pretty good game with a pretty good staff. i have faith in you guys, make it happen

Bublanski

06-22-2012

Initially 1 hour 52 minute approximate login queue. After waiting an hour and having the approximate time drop to 1 hour 8 minutes, it now says "Approximate wait time: Calculating..."

I've also seen cases of people logging in instantly while others wait for an hour.

Seriously?

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.
I supose we will just have to wait until then. In the meantime, shall we stop trying to log in to prevent server overload or login attempts actually help you guys monitorating data and testing stuff?

PapayaPig

06-22-2012

you guys got it easy
Your position in queue: over 20,000
estimated waiting time:2 hours and 30 mins
Seriously, Everyday i log on during this week, i have to wait for 2 hours or more

Domainoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Thx for the update, looks like its a good week to take a break from LoL. And hit it hard next week.

PoorDomino

06-22-2012

oaky why wont u guys just expand the servers to a larger data center that would makes this whole waiting 2 hours to login thing less annoying cuz ill tell u what 2 hours to wait till i get logged in is irritating

WinfPwning

06-22-2012

2h login queue.. i go afk for a while, when I come b ack 2:20
seriously riot what happened to you guys? so many bugs this patch, i totally lose my faith and im taking a break from this game.