Login Queue

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VieT LeGenD x86x

04-12-2011

I think its due to most people that already got into the game, and they don't want to get into the same situation again. Therefore people just go afk if they're not playing, so they can save their spot and do not have to wait for login queue. This problem need to be look into by admins.

o Black Dragon o

04-12-2011

pleas rsolve it

Bläckie

05-10-2011

Mine just says "Over 9000."

Is this some kind of sick allusion to Dragon Ball Z?

50u1355

05-10-2011

Ok how does this work? I wait in queue, starting at over 9000 with no actual time of when i can play. Then I get down to #2000! SWEET RIGHT? i watch the count down! My position in queue hits 1....then 0....then it tells me there is a F'n error and its no longer connected! Ok. No big deal...i had my que spot I should be able to hop right back in I thought. WRONG....Now my queue # is again over 9000 and this position check **** has reset like 8 times.....still over 9k with no wait time. I just checked it to see where I am....Server is busy...Please try again later!!!! I honestly feel like going back to W.o.W.

BC Josh

06-14-2011

Login queue is extremely buged. Please fix it.

shruik4n

06-15-2011

it says by my screen over 9000, no precise numbers, wait 41 minutes, i dont leave the queue, i go play some portal 2............ still in queue, tried restarting pc and login, still in queue.......... ok seriously riot, im ok with you guys bringing a patch out every second week but wtf? ive been playing for 3 months now and this is the first time this happened. ive been online at different hours before, this never happens, bring the next patch to fix pleas

BTW never goes under 9000 in queue

chaosSTTs7

06-17-2011

I don't know why but the waiting in queue thing doesn't seem to solve any problem.
I got into the game after waiting 30 min in the queue and the results: couldn't even connect to pvp.net, couldn't join game probably, failure to connect to pvp.net keeps taking place, I COULDN'T PLAY ANY GAME AFTER THIS QUEUE THING WAS PUT INTO PRACTICE.
The waiting in queue thing is supposed to improve the game not to become a pain like this.
I personally don't mind waiting BUT WAITING AND NOTHING IS WORKING IS UNACCEPTABLY LAME.
I suggest Riot to adjust this problem asap plzzzzz

GreatXScott

06-17-2011

Waited 20 mins in this queue to get the same message as chaos... unable to connect to pvp.net. Now I am back in the queue... Certainly glad I am not a paying customer...

TheMightySweep

06-17-2011

leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=852436

They shut down servers without any warning ahead of time to prevent lag issues for the players going to the tournament for the weekend, nice job Riot nice job....

piggu

06-17-2011

this is real sad i waited for my turn to login about 40 mins and then when my chance came it said "our server is busy" ... very very bad riot :x

1234567 ... 9