Login Queue

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiroka Jinrai

02-23-2011

I've been sitting at 9405 for the last hour

so yeah
I'm not sure this is really working
this seems to me to be the same thing as seeing blitzcrank on the opening screen
only more frustrating cause you need to keep your login window up and stay in a que in which you have no idea
how long you have to wait.

ZmbCorpsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-23-2011

I doubt it works as intended right now...at least I hope it does:

bLanked

Recruiter

02-23-2011

I exited the queue and tried to log back in and I got in right away. Can't guarantee it'll work for everyone but it worked for me and 2 of my friends...

ZmbCorpsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-23-2011

Number went up for me when I did that, and forum was down all the while. Eventually about 30 mins later the forums were back up and I could log in instantly.

DeepBurner

02-24-2011

**** Riot is just taking easy way,decrease server capacity and implement queue system,**** i saw this screen too many times;ko,sro,every other f2p mmo i am sure they're going to implement a plus/premium membership

cloud23

02-24-2011

the way it works is if it says wait 5min you keep it at that screen and it will eventually log on. if you close the window and relog you just put yourself at the back of the line. idk why they did this either not a big fan

TheDevilPup

02-24-2011

There's nothing wrong with the login queue. If you don't like it, wait a few hours until the server load dies down. Otherwise, be patient and wait your turn like everyone else. If you close the queue window, you are removed from the queue. It's like waiting in line at McDonalds -- you can't step out and expect your spot to be saved.

kryptkeeper

03-31-2011

There's nothing wrong with the login queue? So login queue for any other game will give players an estimated wait time of "Indefinite"? And same thing happened to me, I got it, logged out, logged back on and got in without the message. This some kind of April Fool's Day joke?

Kkskeshava

04-12-2011

mine is,
Your position in queue : (Over 9000)
Approximate wait time : Indefinate,
been waiting 10 minutes... dont know how much longer... this is stupid

McHue

04-12-2011

I;m trying to join a game now, it said i was 9000 in queue, >.>, and i need to wait 7 mins, okay i wait and it says loging in, i wait another 5 mins while im "loging in" and then decided to restart the client. It now says 9000 in queue and i need to wait another 20 mins. this thing is complet BS. Fix your system riot, this is annoying.

123456 ... 9