Teemo Passive...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bed of Cha0s

02-20-2011

I have been playing teemo a great deal lately, and have been getting quit good with him. But for the life of me i cant seem to implement his passive into my gameplay, other than the beginning of the laning phase at level 1 to score a few extra auto attacks on my opponents. So is there any secret i dont know about or is it pretty much useless.

Carados

02-20-2011

His passive isn't very good past defensive play in most situations.

To use it offensively, you basically need to sit somewhere and hope a single person comes running past without anyone within help range.

Defensively, you can use it for juking, but even then it's situational, because you'd be better off just running in most situations. If you know you're going to get cut-off, you can sit in brush until your stealthed, then when they catch up/you get cut off they can't find you.

Hell, you really shouldn't use it at level 1, because your jungler kinda needs that help.

Stelfo

02-20-2011

I have over 500 games as Teemo and I use his passive tons. My 2 main moves are:
if I'm in a lane, not mid, during lane phase I sit in the edge of the bush closest to the enemies and EXP deny them, and my lane-mate only last hits. Doesnt work well against skill shot/aoe champions cuz they know youre there.

The other move i use a lot for tons of kills is setting 2 shrooms right next to eachother so if someone walks through a section of bushes, ramp, etc they will 100% hit the shroom and get slowed. that's when i pop out, exhaust once the shroom slow wears off. and now with the teemo run passive you can chase anyone down, easy pick off kills. mainly i use it to stay invis and sneak behind during team fights, etc.

the attack speed part of the passive is basically nothing, so just use the invis to exp deny or ambush.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Actually it mainly depends on your gameplay.

It is great during early laning phase as a way to get last hits. His starting attck speed is slow as everyone's is. So it is easy and quick to go invis constantly to get that attk speed boost for last hitting.

If you see a team fight is going to start soon position your self outside of the likely intial aoe burst location bu,t close to the back lines of the enemy. If you have your first few items you should be able to burst down a squishy and have time to run away without dying if they are distracted enough.

I did se a teemo one time piss the other team off endlessly with this tactic I'll discribe. He started bottom lane. After they killed the tower he camped their blue most of the rest of the game. His first item was wriggles and he had teleport. He got their golem everytime. Their lower jungle was warded and filled with shrooms the entire time. If they went in solo he would ambush them and kill them. It wasn't till late mid game that they started getting oracles to hunt him and kill him. By that point in the game though he was fed enough and we had pushed all the other lanes enough it didnt matter. A few times earlier in the game they went hunting for him without oracles and they just ate shrooms while he stayed invis and we watched them run around looking for him.