Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Countering Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaulTheOracle

02-20-2011

I was just wondering about how you guys counter Xin. I don't see him that often, but every time I do he seems to absolutely rape my team.

DJKittner

02-20-2011

Well, his downfall is he has to get in you face to do dmg and he can only disable one of you, so tell your teamates to cc him down

Blistful

02-20-2011

Teemo

Weaj

02-20-2011

As a raper of faces, Xin is a handy weapon in my arsnal. He is so beastly, because he requires little to no extra AD, other than 50 or so, leaving room for other stats and items. Typically, I will stick with a sword of the divine, boots, gunblade, and dorans. I buy wards every time i go back. All I need to scale successfully is a sotd and gunblade. That is ALL! After that I get mitigation items.

ANYWAY to counter a faceraping xin. Normally, after anyone has been fed it's hard to mitigate damage. Assuming it is a high ELO game, and there are only a few kills exchanged my mid game, xin is very easy to counter. Most of his damage stems from his Q which gives 3 boosted atks and a stun at the end. The simplest and most effective pieve to countering Xin is thornmail.

All in all, Xin scales very very well. His damage is incredible at all levels, so your key is to stay away-and mobile.

Weaj

02-20-2011

Quote:
Blistful:
Teemo

What happens if I exhaust you? lol. E, Q and I dont even need to ult. You wont dodge one of my atks because sotd. Slow me and run? No. Gunblade, E Q. Or Gunblade R just cause youre a premature badger.

Blistful

02-20-2011

Quote:
Weaj:
What happens if I exhaust you? lol. E, Q and I dont even need to ult. You wont dodge one of my atks because sotd. Slow me and run? No. Gunblade, E Q. Or Gunblade R just cause youre a premature badger.

Why would I need to dodge when I can blind? o.o

Teemo with madreds and Malady eats your face.

Weaj

02-20-2011

Quote:
Blistful:
Why would I need to dodge when I can blind? o.o

Teemo with madreds and Malady eats your face.

A downvote because you disagree with me? Very gentleman-like. Anyway, what I am saying is that at a high competition game, Teemo and Xin will be the same level, with around the same income. We ALL know whose damage scales best. Let's just hope that while you were spending your precious cash money on those expensive items, I havent acquired a thornmail

Blistful

02-20-2011

Quote:
Weaj:
A downvote because you disagree with me? Very gentleman-like. Anyway, what I am saying is that at a high competition game, Teemo and Xin will be the same level, with around the same income. We ALL know whose damage scales best. Let's just hope that while you were spending your precious cash money on those expensive items, I havent acquired a thornmail

Assuming because you think I downvoted you? Very gentleman-like,

Buy your thornmail, and then find out that almost all of my damage is magic. GG2k gold.

Funny because even if your damage scales better, blind just makes fun of it.
And since Xin is a melee champion, I can jut drop a shroom in your face, and along with a mallet, kite to success.

AntiTcb

02-20-2011

Thornmail and Frozen Heart.

HKBS KyoKunChan

02-20-2011

Yes, even in my games he owns and runs them.