Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enemy LeBlanc is 22-2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrivederco

02-20-2011

wat

Waschbar

02-20-2011

Wait til endgame when Leblanc's power caps out? If she's 22-2 she's already probably hit her damage potential cap, then its just a long and rape-filled waiting game until you can get your items.

RoflTroll

02-20-2011

Get Banshee
Mark LeBlanc(the pinging)
Stun LeBlanc
Kill LeBlanc

She's probably one of the easiest mage in the game to get bursted down, especially if the enemy is building her pure AP (though smart LB would probably grab GA or Banshee later on to avoid the CC)

sgdfhdfihj

02-20-2011

Turrets win games not kills, but just in case she is still a problem late-game... Banshees will hurt her a lot, and just make it a point to your team to focus her down before she gets her combo off (any cc will usually do it - fear, taunt, stun, silence).

I have to say she is really easy to gank if she is a problem during the game. If you're on low HP near a turret, this will probably lure her out to try and dive you (whilst she doesn't know you have 2 team mates watching in a bush near-by... )

I'm guessing she got to 22-2 partly due to team composition though... which is why it's important before the game starts to make sure you have a good range of champs to make a survivable team in the first place. Unless she really farmed 1-2 people D: Then that's down to poor play from team mates x-x...

Maxmatical

02-20-2011

Feeders :P

Narvuntien

02-20-2011

That Leblanc has too many deaths :P....

I have got 28/0/7 before

Gunflame

02-20-2011

I played one game were we started with a 0/3 ashe in mid... and mord got ganked 2 times top.

Eventually we went 1/9 in the first 8-9 mins of the game (i think leblanc had 5 kills). Everyone bought a negatron cloak and held tight, people started raging but I managed to calm them.

Result: A 56 mins game were my team won xD ranked btw