Alistar CDR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryllau Ellemayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

Not counting Runes and Mastery's. Any items that stack some CDR because I'd like to adjust my build a bit since I am still playing around with him.

Zuthuzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2011

I do him ionian boots and spirit visage, with runes that's 30% CDR, capped with blue potion. Horns to the wall non-stop.

DoransTroll

02-20-2011

I go for 0/9/21 more or less with some blue CDR runes. I usually grab Frozen Heart for him because of the slow aura and AR. The CDR is a big plus and puts me at nearly 40% too.

Larson McMurphy

02-20-2011

The boots are a good place to start. After that decide what you need to tank against and then get glacial shroud or spirit visage accordingly. I wouldn't rush maxing CDR on alistar though. I think getting trinity force and a sunfire cape are higher priority.

Ryllau Ellemayne

02-20-2011

I've never actually used Trinity before. Mostly because it has alot of effects but doesnt excell at any of them.

Larson McMurphy

02-20-2011

Trinity force is actually a great item for alistar (and many champs). Alistar gets use out of every stat it offers except for the crit chance. The damage proc combined with Alistar's passive allows him to bulldoze towers with relative ease. As long as minions are around he can spam his E for procs. Also, it is actually possible to hit someone with an auto-attack as they are flying away from you after a headbutt. Alistar also really needs the movement speed buff very badly since he is so god-awfully slow. In any case, this thread isn't about whether or not trinity force is a good item for Alistar. I just think it's a higher priority for him than maxing CDR. Ionian boots plus masteries and/or runes should give you enough CDR that you can prioritize other items.