Blitzcrank builds discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smurf2post

02-19-2011

Builds that i recall seeing on blitz, and doing good:

Focused on physical dmg
- sheen, glacial shroud, triforce, banshees veil?.
- tear into manamune, sheen into triforce

Focused on his magic dmg
- catalyst into RoA, LB?, BV?
- sheen into Lich Bane

Boot choices
-Lucidity
-Mobility
-Merc treads

I have always went for max CDR on him by going sheen, CDR boots, glacial shroud, and then go Phys. dmg or tanky as needed but i would like to know what builds do you use and what items do you think must be in his core build?

Smurf2post

02-19-2011

Fwiw I've seen 2 high elo blitz streams, both rushing triforce

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

I prefer AP Blitzcrank and follow this blitzcrank guide

It suits my playstyle and i just find him more fun. AD is also very powerful and when i have gone AD ive built Manamune > Trinity > Defensive items (Frozen Heart/Banshee).

They both have different playstyles and are strong at what they do/offer to the team, its just what you prefer.

5h4p3

02-20-2011

DPS blitzcrank all the way,

Tear -> merc treads (most of the time, otherwise ionian) -> glacial shroud -> manamune -> banshees -> sheen -> Triforce

Been experimenting with late-game RoA's too...

with ~4000 mana, your passive makes you into a mana tank, (BR is also far less effective on him, since he has around 2000 more health than is taken into account)

I find AP to be a misfit with a lot of teams. Usually you have better bursters, you don't need one more. (And if you do, you'll probably be ks'ing folks with a lot more sustained damage)

As Physical DPS, with manamune and sheen, you get to build tanky and buff your passive, while still laying down some nice damage. You can stay in fights longer, and solo many strong champs. (Teemo's, twitch's, yi's, all SUPER tasty)

hydrogencar

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf2post View Post
Builds that i recall seeing on blitz, and doing good:

Focused on physical dmg
- sheen, glacial shroud, triforce, banshees veil?.
- tear into manamune, sheen into triforce

Focused on his magic dmg
- catalyst into RoA, LB?, BV?
- sheen into Lich Bane

Boot choices
-Lucidity
-Mobility
-Merc treads

I have always went for max CDR on him by going sheen, CDR boots, glacial shroud, and then go Phys. dmg or tanky as needed but i would like to know what builds do you use and what items do you think must be in his core build?
Tear into Manamune, Sheen into Trinity Force, Banshees/Randuins/Frozen Heart/Brutalizer.

His W gives attack speed, his E is 2x your AD. Obviously the AD way is the one to go.
With attack speed boots + max W you will rape towers in like ... 5 seconds late game. It's really great.

If you are the only tank you need to skip Manamune though and go straight Trinity Banshees Frozen Heart.