How does Teemo fit in the current meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

When I see a teemo on my team, the first thing I think is useless pick. I honestly want to know what is his use in current meta. I bought him pre-lvl 10 and I have found him as a waste of my ip.

Cenerae

02-19-2011

Map control. (Shrooms)
Supportive DPS. (Malady Bloodrazor plus his toxic shot does decent sustained DPS)
Anti-carry. (Blinding Dart)

Solarna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

Teemo is defiently not a waste of IP. I bought mine a few weeks ago and love the little yordle. Usually go 15/5/10+ when im paying attention. Basically he eats all squishes and gives a global taunt with his shrooms, usually i can shread tanks when i lead them through my mushroom trail, or they try to solo a side turret.

Ichikaze

02-19-2011

90% of players dont know how to use teemo,if built correctly he will mostlilely win his lane with ease.

Shosuko

02-19-2011

If you have a carry, a nuker, and a tank, teemo isn't that bad to add to a party. He can give 10 minute shrooms for map awareness, better than any ward. Plus he can stack ap to make these bombs hurt. Blinding dart can shut down any dps, ranged or melee long enough to get the kill with focus. I've had a lot of fun with full ap / lich bane build. Shroom the map with mega bombs, when you see a champ you blinding dart + auto attack for heavy damage, then lead them to shrooms ^_^,b

Booterang

02-20-2011

That's because most people can't use Teemo correctly. They don't place mushrooms in teamfights in order to disrupt and kite targets. They don't place mushrooms as wards either. Bad Teemos also like to use Q as a dps skill, when infact is is a disable that is incredibly bad for any physical damage hero to be hit by. If your a teemo that does place mushrooms constantly, and doesn't blind the tank or the closest target, and gets that ashe or xin zhao instead, I would be glad to have him on my team.