Premade Leaver Ratios

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scals

08-18-2009

I forgot if I had heard this from somewhere in these forums, but are premade groups going be to able to set a leaver ratio in them in order to weed out people with a high leave count?

Say I want to make a game but I don't want to have to deal with stupid rage quitters and people who like to disconnect themselves by means of internet failure. Will we be able to set an option of say, No one allowed to join with over 10+, 25+, 50+ leaves?

I would assume this is the route Riot is going which would make sense due to marking leavers, but I wasn't sure if there was a more sophisticated way of dealing with this issue.

Thanks.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

08-18-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I can't release the specifics about the system we're creating to deal with leavers. Riot knows leavers are a primary concern of the community so that makes it a primary concern of Riot.

scals

08-18-2009

Well, that works. Thanks for responding.

Oaeca

09-02-2009

also scals, i believe leave count would be less useful than leave %.

per say, (Leaves) / (Wins + Losses + Leaves). and use the % to figure out. because you could easily get a person whos played like 5000 games eventually and has 10-100 leaves simply due to legit issues. and from what i can tell your actually trying to weed out ppl who leave frequently. thus where % > #.

might be useful for the dev if it helps figuring out a way around the problem.