RECAP: League of Legends Goes Around the World in 2009

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tsumeone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Speaking of which, what events would you like to see League of Legends stop by at this year?
At least one event on the East coast of the US would be great. California and Washington are both a bit far away.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2010

Drop by Ireland for the fun of it. We have no events but who cares, it's Ireland! =-D

ShadowedAngel

01-29-2010

Come to australia

elusive mm

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedAngel View Post
Come to australia
Agreed. Means i could go and troll all the shirts, ninja the public so im always playing and go talk up lol to get my mates to get it. all at the same time

Paliava

01-29-2010

Hehe, nice pictures. You just look at the pictures from Japan!! They even made a cosplay dress up for LoL. How more awesome it can be? I think Japan and South Korea would be best place for gamers all over the world(despite that koreans eat 2kk dogs per year, its great country) Anywayz, nice going Riot. Liked the Riot Bear costume, posing with Team Fortress 2 cosplayers ;D Awesome ;D No such things happening like game cons in my native country nor in boring Denmark which im living now :/

The Farkinator

01-29-2010

This reminds me of the time i couldn't go to PAX and didnt get the twisted fate skin. I shall never come even close to the awesomeness that is Jesse Perring.

Helidead09

01-29-2010

Origins in Ohio PLZ!!!

BlueRogueVyse

01-29-2010

I'd agree that a sighting on the East coast would be cool. You could also head to the South and Mid west so that everyone has a shot :P Come in the summer though please, college is time consuming. Also I need to search the site for internships...

Mindler

Adjudicator

01-29-2010

I met ezreal at blizzcon

Mocurion

01-29-2010

Was really nice at the Gamescom. Talked some time with Pendragon.

Are you guys gonna be there this year? If not in the public areas at least in the business area? Would be nice to talk face to face to some of you guys did a great job with the game