Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Movespeed Quints

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redoubt

02-19-2011

How about this, boots also get the bonus so the 4.5% lets your teir 1 boots give you the movespeed you would get with tier2 boots.

300 ms gives 13.5
50 from tier 1 gives an extra 2.5
70 from tier 2 gives 3.15

so your almost getting +1 tier boots. Combined with the 3% movespeed boost from utility mastery gives you
300 base gives +9
tier 1 boots give +1.5
tier 2 gives +2.1

So it adds up

mastery and quints makes you just a bit faster than the same hero with a tier higher boots.

Legendariez

02-19-2011

If you have 330 Movement speed which I believe is the max base speed you get 344.85.

Pragz

02-19-2011

Generally those quints are only effective in premades when you have a Janna on your team.

Azaer

02-19-2011

If I remember properly w/o MS masteries on Ashe I go something like 314. and on Kayle w/ MS masteries I go 333 right off the bat.

Mineralo

02-19-2011

As far as i know they turn your Mercurys into Swiftness.