anyone missing the 256 ip u get for first win of the day :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2011

I used to get around 256 ip per first win of the day games but now i only get 228 discuss.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

02-19-2011

would have probably been 300 ip or so in a 50 minute game

D4v15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

The bonus is 150

the rest of it depends on how long the game was

plasmatorture

02-19-2011

28 minutes.

You were playing in a game with nerfed ip.

If you want to gain equivalent ip per GAME, stretch your games out to 38 minutes at least.

AngieBug

Recruiter

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktree View Post
would have probably been 300 ip or so in a 50 minute game
yea it may have been a 50 min game if i had eased back and not gotten 2 triple kills that game and ganked that team so many times lol

StretchyStretch

02-19-2011

The fwotd bonus is the same flat amount as before, but you got less ip for the game so the overall amount is a little less.

xXDawnBladeXx

02-19-2011

I havn't been able to play seriously for 2 weeks since my laptop charger is broken i've probably had 3 or 4 games

Worpig

02-19-2011

I was in a 75 minute game(massive turtle on other side) and got 283 IP(win) where as my 30ish minute win was 213 (both with the IP bonus).

We should get more IP than that for longer lasting games considering I could play 2 games for 400+ IP compare to 1 60+ minute game.

My First win with a boost sure was nice though (391).

AngieBug

Recruiter

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worpig View Post
I was in a 75 minute game(massive turtle on other side) and got 283 IP(win) where as my 30ish minute win was 213 (both with the IP bonus).

We should get more IP than that for longer lasting games considering I could play 2 games for 400+ IP compare to 1 60+ minute game.

My First win with a boost sure was nice though (391).
the only thing im sad about is there is really no point in trying to get a fast game done now with the ip nerf

GENERAL NUTBAKED

02-19-2011

i dont know but i definitely got 433 IP for my first win today.