Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

when you win, your rank goes up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

02-19-2011

so tell me, after a 4 game winning streak, why am i SUDDENLY paired with a level 26 who has no idea what he's doing and buys soul shroud on RAMMUS, gets this as his FIRST item before finishing level 2 boots?

Crimsonyte

02-19-2011

I don't even know what you're trying to say here buddy

Like is this ranked or what?

Bregan

02-19-2011

you have an invisible rank for normals too, so it doesnt matter.

Nalivan

02-19-2011

Pre-made

Ace Push Win

02-19-2011

It means you're expected to carry him... If you don't, then you get paired up with better players. your team 2k elo (you) with your rammus 1k elo other team= 1.5k elo and 1.5k elo

Noobus Maximus

02-19-2011

Possibility 1: The level 26 kid is having an off game, or trying a new build. It happens.

Bregan

02-19-2011

Quote:
Fatality14:
Pre-made

so what you're saying is that just because this jerk off has a friend or two, that its perfectly acceptable for him mess up the game for everyone else by being the weakest link by far in the game?

Bregan

02-19-2011

Quote:
Anannoyingtroll:
It means you're expected to carry him... If you don't, then you get paired up with better players. your team 2k elo (you) with your rammus 1k elo other team= 1.5k elo and 1.5k elo

except that essentially its 4 v 5.5. i get those numbers because he does NOT contribute to the team, he helps the others by just being a giant money/exp bag. its being one man down, AND the other team gets an advantage.