Champion prices

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xuryn

02-19-2011

So i have been thinking about something for a while, couldn't Riot decide to be nice towards their players and adjust the IP prices for some of the older 6300 and 3150 champs? I know this wont happen because they want as much money as possible but i mean soon 80% of all champions will cost 6300 IP and i think that it will affect the fun of the game when you have to play 50+ hours of game for a new champ.
Thats just my opinion though.

Xuryn

02-19-2011

Also, I am fine with Riot releasing 6300 as long as they maybe make some of the older champs cheaper, like Corki etc.

DaCowGoesMeow

02-19-2011

Tyrn did say they were contemplating doing this. So there may yet be hope.

Xuryn

02-19-2011

Yeah i hope it happens but i dont think its very likely since Riot is a buissness after all and they want people to buy as much RP as possible... :/

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

I hope it happens.

I wonder how Zileas justifies requiring 60 hours of gameplay for one reward. It's the definition of an anti-fun grind.

Quantumprophecy

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuryn View Post
Yeah i hope it happens but i dont think its very likely since Riot is a buissness after all and they want people to buy as much RP as possible... :/
The thing is, no one buys any of the older champs with RP. A champs biggest sales comes when they are first released. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure many 6300s still sell for RP, but it's much rarer. What I would rather see though is some 3150s be reduced to 1350. Let's be honest, the only time people buy 3150s is when they are first released, and even then, its rare. I don't think there would be any harm in reducing some of their prices every now and again. At very least, maybe drop 1 3150 and 1 6300 both down a tier, each month. That way theres still a net gain of 6300 point champs.

Xuryn

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
I hope it happens.

I wonder how Zileas justifies requiring 60 hours of gameplay for one reward. It's the definition of an anti-fun grind.
Thats kind of what im thinking as well.

Ddre5724

02-19-2011

riot? not screwing over it's casual playerbase? gtfo