[Champion Suggestion] Vanisath- The Shadow Stalker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoLcAj

02-19-2011

5th champ suggestion, hope u like him (Spent a lot of time on this guy, comment plz )
Also, i would appreciate it alot if u would say why he is "OP"

Vanisath, The Shadow Stalker

Lore:
Deep within the Shadow Isles lies an alter of Pure Shadow. Many officials from the main cities know of this alter, but researchers say it has been dormant for over 10,000 years. It has been left alone and forgotten about. Little do they know, a creature lies within the alter. The master of Darkness itself, Vanisath, sits inside the alter growing stronger everyday, feeding on the hatred and anguish that is released from the world. The breaking point was the moment the battle for Ionia began. The hatred and pain brought to the world finally allowed Vanisath to break from his prison. Now free, he had his sights set on engulfing the world forever in darkness. The Summoners saw the dark energies from the Shadow Isles and sent a group there to investigate. Every single summoner sent was killed. With the combined power of all the summoners, Vanisath was forced to the Institute of War. There they kept him captive. He told them that he will continue to grow stronger, no matter what they do. As a result, they forced him to fight in the League of Legends, hopefully draining enough of his energy then banishing him from Valoran.
“ The Summoners are trying to drain my power. Little do they know, as long as hatred lives, my power is endless.” Vanisath- The Shadow Stalker

Overview:
Health: 3/10
Attack: 9/10
Spells: 3/10
Difficulty:5/10

Appearance:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...DangoMango.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/kingdomheart...%28KHII%29.png

Stats:

Health: 445 (+ 70 per level)
Mana: 200 (+35 per level)
Attack: 55 (+3 per level)
Mana Regen: 0.8 (+0.1 per level)
Health Regen: 1.25 (+0.1 per level)
Armor: 20 (+3 per level)
Magic Resist: 40 (+0 per level)
Movespeed: 330

Abilities:

Passive: Hunt For The Weak: Vanisath’s physical attacks deals 1% more damage for every 2% of health his target is missing.
Basically he does more damage to people the less health they have. For example, if you are at 50% health, Vanisath would do 25% more damage with physical attacks

Q: Shadow Step: Passive: While not seen by any enemies, Vanisath gains 10/15/20/25/30% move speed.

Active: Vanisath becomes the target champion’s shadow, becoming untargetable following them where ever they go for 3 seconds. If it is an enemy, they are slowed by 30/30/30/30/30% and take damage equal to 50/65/80/95/110% of Vanisaths attack damage every second. The spell can be cancelled at anytime.
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 (cool down begins once spell duration is over)

Cost: 90/90/90/90/90
Range: 700
This move is very situational. At a basic stand point, if you’re low on hp, u use this on an ally whos running to get away. Use it on an enemy to close the gap or slow them for ur team. But in a tactical point of view, use this on a TF who is ulting and you will teleport with him, making ganks easier. On paper, this may seem like an OP skill, but its basically a teleport skill like Shunpo. Skills like shunpo and be used on minions, this can only be used on champions. Also, if you stun the target that he uses it on, he can’t go anywhere unless he cancels it, then he can just be attacked.

W: Tainted Soul: Vanisath taints a targets soul with the essence of shadow, reducing their armor by 10/15/20/25/30% for 4 seconds. After the duration, the target takes 100/150/200/250/300 (+1 AP) magic damage plus the amount of armor removed tripled as true damage.
So lets say someone has 300 armor, they have their armor reduced by 90 at rank 5. After the duration they take 300 magic damage plus 270 true damage. (90 X 3)

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Range: 600

E: Shadow Cleave: Vanisath morphs his arms to long blades. For the next 8 seconds, Vanisath’s physical attacks hurt all enemies within a 500 unit range in front of him. In addition, Vanisath gains 20/25/30/35/40 attack damage.

Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
This move is what makes him strong, he can deal damage to an entire team with this on

R: Shadow's Embrace: Vanisath teleports between the shadows of nearby enemy champions. Vanisath becomes untargetable and slices 6/10/15 times dealing 100% of your attack damage plus 40/60/80 damage to a random enemy every 1 second within 900 units of the selected target. Cannot hit the same target more than 3 times.

Cooldown:120/120/120
Cost: 100/150/200
Range: 900
If you’re familiar with DotA, its basically juggernauts ult. For those who don’t know, what happens is this. You must select a target to begin the spell. Once you do, all enemy champions within 900 units of the selected target are attacked for no more than 3 times, similar to Kennen’s ult.

Tips:

With:
* Try to wait for the enemy team to bunch up so you can get the full duration of your ultimate on them.
* Using Shadow Step on a Shen or Twisted Fate while using their ultimate can turn many ganks in your favor.
* Try to aim for the weakest target for his passive can help take them down faster.

Against:
* Shadow Step leaves Vanisath vulnerable for an attack if used at the wrong moment, try flashing into a tower or your team to get some damage on him when he cancels the spell.
* When Vanisath uses his ultimate, it is best to spread out to cancel it.
*If you see Vanisath Shadow Step to his ally, quickly CC him down to catch Vanisath when the spell cancels.

Quotes: ( I spent a lot of time trying to think of his voice, I wanted him to have that very evil, monstrous voice, but not too monstrous like Cho’Gath. So I imagine is voice to be very similar to Dormammu’s voice in MvC3 )

Champion Select:
“I cannot be stopped”

Moving:
“Darkness follows”
“I am Eternal”
“There is no hope for them”
“Not even worth my time”
“Pitiful”

Attacking:
“Submit to Darkness”
“They shall be consumed”
“Abandon hope, creature”

Taunt:
*Floats in the air with arms crossed* “There is no such thing as light, only an absence of darkness”

Joke:
“What do you do when you can’t even trust your own shadow”

Laugh:
Does an evil laugh, similar to Vladimir’s

Dance:

He does the moonwalk from left to right

Animations:

Death:
Vanisath puts his left hand on his chest and reaches out in front of him as he fades away.

Moving:
Simple run animation

Standing:
Similar to Warwick where he has his hands on his sides and breaths heavily.

Attacking:

Alternates hands in a slashing animation. He slashes with both hands in an X direction when he crits.

Spell Animations:

Q:
Vanisath melts into the ground and travels to the target. A shadow with red eyes can be seen under the target. As he moves to the target, he does a small chuckle

W:
3 black skulls float over the targets head, they then are sent into the target when the duration is over.

E:
Vanisath’s hands become glaive-like blades

R:
Vanisath begins to teleport to nearby enemies slicing them (Think of Juggernauts ult). Through the duration, Vanisath laugh hysterically

Recommended Items:
* Doran’s Shield
* Boots of Swiftness
* Last Whisper
* Black Cleaver
* Bloodthirster
* Frozen Mallet

KoLcAj

02-19-2011

bump

SJCTsauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

Hmmm. I could've sworn I came up with a shadowy assassin champ suggestion earlier...
http://community-na.static.leagueofl...d.php?t=458339

Oh well. We need a shadow champ any way.

Deliquescent

02-19-2011

OP champ is OP.

Skills are ridiculously overpowered and the whole "untargettable" thing, will never fly.

JimGates

02-19-2011

bump

KoLcAj

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliquescent View Post
OP champ is OP.

Skills are ridiculously overpowered and the whole "untargettable" thing, will never fly.
which one, his ult or his Q?

Masked Otter

02-19-2011

Problem, Cliche champ is cliche.
and... He's OP.

KoLcAj

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlux View Post
Problem, Cliche champ is cliche.
and... He's OP.
doesnt really help if u just claim "OP"

Dorian2112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

I like this idea i saw the name and liked how it sounded so i read the whole thing if this became a real champ i would get him, unless hes becomes 6300 ip....

Darcken

02-19-2011

Huh. A few days ago I was having an Idea for a shadow champion. I like your ideas for a shadow champ.