Shaco ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darcken

02-19-2011

Shaco is one of my favorite champs. In my opinions he's best played as a jungler, since he's a great ganker.

Darcken

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakkex View Post
ok so I take it he is very good at ganking ( that I saw in games ... ) and falls off behind at team fights? his role is to kick the carry in the nutts,right?
Basically, and he's also good at screwing up enemy junglers.

VS Dreamweaver

02-19-2011

Shaco is worth it. A well played shaco will give his team such an early advantage that his late game diminishing will be irrelevant. But be fore-warned, he can NOT carry well. You will simply always explode. My personal item set:
Cloth armor>Madreds>Boots (or wriggles if you can make the whole thing)>Wrigles> Mobilities> Madred's>Brazor>Phage> Mallet or GA if you are exploding> GA>Sunfire cape or veil>veil

This build is designed to dominate the hell out of the first 20 minutes, then just focus on controlling important targets the rest of the game. My premade is a kite team though, so I can feasibly solo push top while the rest of my team defends bot and get away with it. Shaco DOES require good team coordination and has one hell of a skill cap, keep that in mind.

Drakkex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2011

and what runes/spec should I go for him?

1 01

02-19-2011

Shaco is 100% worth it. I bought him back in December 09, and now, over a year later, and after non-stop nerfing, he's still my favorite champ to play.

VS Dreamweaver

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakkex View Post
and what runes/spec should I go for him?
Red: Attack speed (like all junglers)
Yellow: Armor or dodge, your preference (Like all junglers)
Blue: anything (like most junglers)
Quintessences: Health (like most junglers)

See a trend? Atk speed, Armor, CDR, Flat health isa cookie cutter page you can use for every single jungler if you're low on IP. Of course there are optimized pages but if you get that it's good on everyone.

I believe if you want more damage at the cost of less sustainability:

Red: Ar Pen
Yellow:Atk spd
Blue: Atk spd
Quint: Pen

Masteries: 17/0/13 grabbing mana regen and two point in increased buff in support.