Omfg udyr ?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jagura

Senior Member

02-19-2011

wtf is kiting in LoL?
I was the top Bard in EQ on my server for the longest time. I know how to kite.....there is no kiting in LoL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Challon

Senior Member

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagura View Post
wtf is kiting in LoL?
I was the top Bard in EQ on my server for the longest time. I know how to kite.....there is no kiting in LoL
Ashe boots of speed frost arrow making a udyr not able to catch up is kiting ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggerFish

Senior Member

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagura View Post
wtf is kiting in LoL?
I was the top Bard in EQ on my server for the longest time. I know how to kite.....there is no kiting in LoL
Tell that to Nas and Udyr, they get kited all the time.


Or Ashe for that matter since she's the KiteQueen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

02-19-2011

ezreal with frozen mallet or red buff kites like a boss also.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigHoney

Junior Member

02-19-2011

I love Udyr better stay away from the kiters I guess! Or charge them from "behind" so they have to run into my minions Thanks for lots of Udyr info..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

Senior Member

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challon View Post
Alot of dmg and ganking ability but still some survival right now i do alot of dmg and die way to easy.
You really can't have it all.

If you want ganking pressure and control - Turtle.

For damage in ganks - Tiger is key here.
For more tankiness - Phoenix.

When Udyr jungles - he can trade one aspect for another (survivability for speed - etc etc)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shellly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-19-2011

I downvoted for the terrible grammar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Challon

Senior Member

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
You really can't have it all.

If you want ganking pressure and control - Turtle.

For damage in ganks - Tiger is key here.
For more tankiness - Phoenix.

When Udyr jungles - he can trade one aspect for another (survivability for speed - etc etc)
I want dmg then i usually go pheonix lvl 2 and turtle 1 bear 1 then i max tiger then i max bear then pheonix last turtle but turtle isnt enough to keep me alive. I want to do dmg but i dont want to die to easy.

(i only get pheonix for faster jungle i dont think of it as a good stance otherwise)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

Senior Member

02-19-2011

the best dps build on him imo is wriggles/defensive boots, triforce, GA, gunblade, Banshees or Ghostblade.

udyr is at the end a bruiser, a tanky dps, so build him as a mix of rape and not getting raped.

also pure tank udyr is awful. so is pure dps udyr, unless you are completely roflstomping.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendReborn

Senior Member

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challon View Post
I want dmg then i usually go pheonix lvl 2 and turtle 1 bear 1 then i max tiger then i max bear then pheonix last turtle but turtle isnt enough to keep me alive. I want to do dmg but i dont want to die to easy.

(i only get pheonix for faster jungle i dont think of it as a good stance otherwise)
Tiger's strength is early game pressure through your super strong ganks if you are able to just hit the enemy. If you aren't taking Tiger Stance from level 1 then you shouldn't try to maximize upon it unless you are hoping to get super farmed in which case you could have won with pretty much any Udyr build. Phoenix Stance's strength is throwing on a few Phoenix Stances between the Turtle/Bear dancing in team fights to keep a constant AE damage going.


123