Omfg udyr ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Challon

02-19-2011

I bought udyr along time ago but never played him since he looked so hard but one day i decided hey i wanna try him out. So i switched masteries to help jungling and first game 3-1-0 ok game surrender second 9-2-8 nice third 29-11-11 wtf i trippled them alone. Is it only me or is udyr really fun to play but also very powerful if jungled?

And one question to i build first wriggles mercs triforce pd bloodthirster that shield cant remember name then either banshee or another bloodthirster any thoughts on this,

Onlyashadow

02-19-2011

he's not op,

LegendReborn

02-19-2011

He's only good if jungled :P

However you might want to switch to a tankier build once you start facing people who know how to actually kite.

Texas Snyper

02-19-2011

i go wriggles, boots (ninja tabi or merc treads), BV. Anything after that is dependent on the other team, but usually ghostblade if i dont need more survival.

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

He's badass.

My next purchase is either 9 AP/level Glyphs or Udyr.

BiggerFish

02-19-2011

Mana dependent Full Melee with no blink does heavy damage, Film at 11.

And building tanky is going to become a lot more attractive once people start kiting you with Ashe/Kass/Aniva/whoever has rylais or mallet

USC Zeratul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

He is op...
He is tanky and dps

Emperor Seth

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PStyle View Post
He is op...
He is tanky and dps
zero range, no dash/teleport, 1s stun as his only form of CC, and he has some brute force to compensate his shortcomings

Yes the most OP char in LoL, he needs massive nerfsz0rz!!!11!!1!

Rhaoin

02-19-2011

However you play him, it is generally agreed upon that Udyr with a Red buff or Frozen Mallet is freaking scary.

Challon

02-19-2011

Downvote me never said he was op just strong and i mean i just carried a 4v5 maybe this is the dude who will take me out of elo hell i hope so. And can some1 recommend a tank build then i usually build FoN after pd then bloodthirster but if that isnt enough what should i build ?