Who uses teemo runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solarna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

Hey guys. I've started decking out my rune page for my teemo, and was wondering which champion uses similar runes to teemo? I'd rather than be ranged than mage, but can i please have a list?
Right now im using:
Mpen red
Mana regen blues
Ability power yellows (also have a few CD reduction)

Thanks

Rappahannock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

on my teemo i really go for magic pen and mana regen. i love having a lot of magic pen for shroom dmg

i have 2 sets (depending on how i want to play)

one set ill have magic pen - marks and quints
mana regen per level - seals and glyphs

my other set offers some more ap and cdr. (i like having 40% cdr for shrooms, easily done with a nashors)

magic pen - marks
mana regen per level - seals
flat cdr - glyphs
flat ap - quints

Solarna

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARMA5 View Post
on my teemo i really go for magic pen and mana regen. i love having a lot of magic pen for shroom dmg

i have 2 sets (depending on how i want to play)

one set ill have magic pen - marks and quints
mana regen per level - seals and glyphs

my other set offers some more ap and cdr. (i like having 40% cdr for shrooms, easily done with a nashors)

magic pen - marks
mana regen per level - seals
flat cdr - glyphs
flat ap - quints
Alright, but that wasn't what i was asking, but thanks. Do you use other champs with your teemo runes or just teemo?

Solarna

02-19-2011

bump

Lancefighter

02-19-2011

Do other champs use mpen and mp5? Yeah.

Solarna

02-19-2011

I mean what champs do, so i can do some looking up and see who else i can use my teemo runes with

AznDoug91

02-19-2011

...basically any caster that uses mana?

/thread

Lemonlce

02-20-2011

With Teemo I do flat Attack speed Reds, flat hp quints, and mana regen per level blues and yellows..... for a good survivability go 9/21/0 masteries making sure to spec in the hp regen with mana, and the increased attack speed.....my starting item is always a doran's shield no matter what lane i'm in... you'll get a very good starting hp regen and a good amount of mana regen as you level up...let's you stay in lane longer...for skill point order i go: e, q, e, w, e, r, e, q, e, q, r, q, q, w, w, r, w, w...maximizing the poison and having the attack speed and 15% magic pent from masteries just recks early game...enjoy teemo...his shrooms/satallites are the best form of map control

Carados

02-20-2011

I wouldn't use flat AP, Teemo doesn't get much benefit from AP outside of gimmick builds. Try Move Speed or Flat HP.