Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal... why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icarus Penna

02-19-2011

A good carry? ... yes
Best champ on 6300 IP? ... depends, but no for me
You haven't seen much? ... I seen a lot and pick a lot this free week (too bad, just bought her 2 days prior his free week)
Why high tier? ... not because of his CC, more of his mobility
fun? ... yes
hard carry? ... not the hardest

Burkill

02-20-2011

I've played him heaps through this full week, I've tried AD and AP. He's extremely squishy, and don't have that much damage. Like I duno. He's good early and Mid but late game he's just so squishy and dosen't have that much of a damage output. Yeah he's fun to play. And he's practically useless if you miss 1 of your skill shots if your playing AP because he don't have the damage. AD is OK but only one of his skills scales of AD so he's not that great. I wouldn't recommend getting him unless your a experienced player or you'll just feed nonstop and do nothing for your team

d3athbEll

02-20-2011

hehehehe... just because u dont see people playing ez doesnt mean no one plays him. If you want to succeed with ez you need hell of alot of experience on when to run away and when to fake a run and come back and pwn them.
Ez works good when he is mid and you need to know how to last hit every single minion in your lane if not you will fail =/
i play ez and have been winning quite a alot unless my other team mates feed the enemy in the start which will result in them pwning me easily mid game =s
its all about your item build and how fast u can farm... (I farm like a b*tch) i usually have 30 to 70 extra creep kills than the enemy mid laner. If you dont farm creeps early nd mid then its game over for you will never have time to farm creeps late game.

hydrogencar

02-20-2011

With Sheen(Trinity Force), and Brutalizer (Youmus) you can actually deal a shtload of dmg with your Q + auto attacks buffed by your 75% aspeed passive (which INSTANTLY loads up if you throw a good ult in taemfights). So he CAN deal damage. He's also a decent farmer and he can hit from long range with Q so he doesn't get focused.
His W is the strongest attack speed buff AND debuff in the game and it's also AoE + awesome harass tool.
If you have enough skill you CAN rape with him it's just easier to pick MF/Corki and be just as good.
However, if you have enough experience + skill he's very rewarding, that's why High Elo players use him.

Icarus Penna

02-20-2011

Quote:
hydrogencar:
With Sheen(Trinity Force), and Brutalizer (Youmus) you can actually deal a shtload of dmg with your Q + auto attacks buffed by your 50% aspeed passive (which INSTANTLY loads up if you throw a good ult in taemfights). So he CAN deal damage. He's also a decent farmer and he can hit from long range with Q so he doesn't get focused.
His W is the strongest attack speed buff AND debuff in the game and it's also AoE + awesome harass tool.
If you have enough skill you CAN rape with him it's just easier to pick MF/Corki and be just as good.
However, if you have enough experience + skill he's very rewarding, that's why High Elo players use him.

edited... his passive now only grant 10% as per charge.

Maxmatical

02-20-2011

Quote:
xMindStormerx:
I haven't seen much Ezreals, but he is considered high tier still? Why?

Please don't bash on me, but this is what I think of Ezreal:

Weak and squishy. No CC of his own. His Ult is the only thing IMO that anyone needs to worry about. Why is it that people say he's the best 6300 IP to spend on?

No on considers him to be high tier anymore

Sarvanaasha

02-20-2011

I prefer AP Ez, honestly. Most people think they are safe behind minions. And hitting half the team with my W is great, and not to mention that lichbane makes up for Q. An Ult that can scare everybody off of a tower, but i have yet to have a karthas to combo it with >.< lol

MagikHat

02-20-2011

Quote:
paShadoWn:

Stupid Ez players go solowhere and either fail or get stuck, uselessly farming for half a game. Paired with someone like aspd Kennen at bot he harbours untold pwnage.

This just blew my mind... From your post I have concluded 1 of 2 things,
1. You are a troll
2. well this post would probably be removed from the forums...

Your putting 2 heroes that need farm into the same lane that can only end well right?

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, THE IDEA OF A RANGED CARRY MID IS SO THAT THEY CAN FARM understand?

THEY NEED FARM BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER LATE GAME THAN THEY ARE EARLY GAME.