Lag out glitches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braxis

08-18-2009

Now I live in australia and im using mobile broadband to play (not the greatest for latency)
whenever the weather is bad or anything i fin i get serious lag spikes, not too much of a problem as i know its my connection, but when i get disconnected, and then reconnect, I find all the minions are ghosts left stuck in the same position attacking each other and nothing i do can remove them from my screen. It gets quite confusing as to which ones are real and which are fakes.

has anyone else noticed this problem? I dont know what would be a good sollution to it, but i thought i should voice it none the less.

EternalOne

08-18-2009

I have a similar problem, as I'm using a system that has frequent disconnects. Instead though, my game has an immediate crash when I make an attempt to reconnect. It just collapses to desktop.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is this one of the kind of issues that the Beta Tester are supposed to be testing for?

EternalOne

08-18-2009

Oh, ans worse yet, the disconnect issue seems to end them being as though they were leaves, when I did try to get back in. I would even like to see some sort of reconnect to a game you were playing if possible.

BrainStein

08-18-2009

i got those ghost you're speaking of, but once my field of vsion reached tem they disapeared..