Shaco, Morde, Cho Gath, Xin Zhao, or Kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrategyBane

02-19-2011

Looking for a somewhat easy to learn pub stomper that is still somewhat viable in higher ELOs.
Kind of set on Mordekaiser and Cho Gath at the moment, but I've narrowed it down to these champions.
I've had most of my experience playing casters so these guys might be hard for me to use.

Kalshazzak

02-19-2011

Shaco is the best pub stomp while being viable because of his jungling.(although he's definitly the hardest to learn)

Kass is probably the best mix of stomp/viability/ease of learning followed by Xin.

StrategyBane

02-19-2011

How's Mordekaiser in higher elos? He's a definite pub stomper at lower levels I think :O

Vizera

02-19-2011

Kassadin is boat loads of fun. The learning curve before level 6 is harsh. Bad early game can be devistating.

Doriantv

02-19-2011

If you want to play Kassadin, you need to be able to solo lane with a poor laner and farm with a bad farmer. Top Elo players can do it. Most normal people can't.

Epic Dancing Guy

02-19-2011

Shaco and Xin are good choices.

Kalshazzak

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrategyBane View Post
How's Mordekaiser in higher elos? He's a definite pub stomper at lower levels I think :O
Not very good because people will actually buy a QSS and use it to clear your ult if you fail to kill them outright with it. That, coupled with the fact that he can't support or disable w/o killing someone and can't be built to deal heavy burst/sustained damage means he's ignorable.

xMedicus

02-20-2011

Is Shaco (as of Feb. 2011, since he's been nerfed many times that it's hard to find recent Shaco games on Youtube) viable in mid-high ELO in Random Solo? How about Xin Zhao and Akali? Is Nidalee viable in mid-high ELO in Random Solo?