Stop adding champions and create a new map

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zoologist

02-24-2011

Yeah i think a mode with more than two teams would be better than a mode with 6+ people on each team.

Wizard975

02-25-2011

Maybe 7v7, 2 lanes, huge jungle! lol

Seriously though, more maps.

The FallenGunner

02-25-2011

ya riot seriously create some new maps,coz eventually people are gonna get bored of the existing maps
like me :P.

salihe

02-26-2011

I'd totally be down for a 10v10 map. That would be crazy epic, and I imagine there'd be some insanely long matches. I can imagine the chaos that would ensue during late game, when all 20 people are max level and all geared out, in one lane, all nuking the **** of everyone

Sounds like fun to me.

ll Katarina ll

02-26-2011

id love a new map

the fact that only twisted treeline exists as an alternative map is a joke, its nice to have new champions every like every 2 weeks, but id like a faster pace than 1 map per 2 years. Lets go, pump out some great creative gameplay content in the form of many maps and game modes. How long do we have to stare at that huge map of places to play, and know that for the next god knows how may months or years we'll be stuck with 5v5 summoners rift with the same old metas.

Im not asking for perfect quality content, i just want more of it now. Right now. I dont care if its bugged or incomplete, let the players and comunity judge that and you can fix it as time goes on. If you can **** out tons of champions that that are unbalanced and left to be rebalanced for patches, why not do the same for maps. How hard could a 1v1 map be, just make it symetrical. Just give us some options here!

CZ Slider

Recruiter

02-26-2011

10v10 and 7v7 would be a bit much don't you think? That many champs in one team fight would be hell. I would like it if they did a small map 2v2 or another 5v5. Or a multi-team game type. And the objective was to control the middle of the map and other areas in jungle. Or maybe they should have an interactive map. They have a lot of options, I'm just hoping they choose to take one.

CZ Slider

Recruiter

02-26-2011

They should have different game types other than just destroying the nexus. What about if they put a bomb in the middle of the map where first you had to control the area. After you have controlled the area for so long you had to take it into the enemy base destroying towers and inhibitors and then blowing up they're spawn or a nexus that could only be destroyed by the bomb.

Diarmhadi

02-26-2011

I'd love to see a new map or 3. Game types are tricky though. Capture the flag? Ok, I pick Rammus, Kennan and Master Yi. I win.

Phynx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I thought there was a new map in the works? We've been wondering what the deal with that is for a while now, the game in it's current form feels way too routine...

Starsaint

02-27-2011

different varieties of 5v5 map would be very cool too. Maybe even make one just for CoOp as well. I think all LoL players would be OK with having a month or so without new champs if there was a bad@** new map. I think there should be a 1 player arena for build testing too.

12345678 ... 9