Stop adding champions and create a new map

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lugignaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagePro View Post
I made a sloppy map design in paint for a 3v3v3 or 5v5v5 if you wanna make it crazy and chaotic.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2cxe349.jpg
The bases each have another turret guarding each of the 3 inhibs and 2 guarding the nexus.
You can put some gank lines and the jungle inside the triangle.
Also the lane lines in the middle should have 2 minion waves moving side by side so when they meet in the middle they split up and one wave moves toward one base and the other wave to another.
That's exactly what I was thinking when i came up with the 3 team map. I would love to see something like this.

FU8oNIrp0fIPMBRT

02-23-2011

...What has this to do with ingame HUD?

Anyway, the point is good. New maps would fairly make the game more interisting than new champions. maybe a 6v6 map or a labyrinth for 5v5..or 4v4 maps...much is possible here.

NaturesEcho

02-23-2011

Agreed wholeheartedly.

This game is -very- map hungry and it's sad that there seems to be less effort into making a map than mass-producing champions.

SilentKalel

02-23-2011

i support 3 team map like the original AoS on starcraft it would be awsome

4v4v4 i think would be optimal cause with maps like this you need a scout/jungler/enemy-mid-lane-pusher
so i see 1 in each lane and a roamer for lack of better term or 2 in each side lane realising that the mid lane wont really get pushed much would be really interesting and great gameplay plus you couldnt really have your 2 teams work together against one without that one knowing cause the only chat options are team chat and all chat...

i hope riot does this eventually

Arcanist Supreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

New maps would be awesome. It's getting to the point where champion skill sets overlap so much that no champion is truly unique or distinct from all the others.

Bong Fish

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrYsYkO View Post
League of Legends have over 70 champions but only 2 maps and 2 modes . I think all players wants to stop making champions for 2 or 3 weeks and create a new map with maybe a new game mode like 7vs7 or something like that . Summoner Rift is the same map with the map from D.O.T.a nothing else , and the second map , The Twisted Treeline is boring because the match endling so fast . In my opinion players wants a big map with a 10vs10 mode .

If you are agree with me please add a reply
This is just an idea , please don't insult me
I think that adding a new map would be worth making 10 new champions. and that a new map wpuld go a long way as in making the game more entertaining. i like this game alot but a new map would really improve the experience for me and im prettu sure all the other players. espically the vetrans

Shiromaki

02-23-2011

If they want to make money... They can just add the map, but the only way to play it is to unlock it, then when you have enough ip or Rp, you buy it.

So they still have their business, and make the game even more enjoyable (i find enjoyable to accumulate IP to unlock a map)

anthoer nice thing is have x level to play it (if riot manages to do much more maps, that level unlocking feature would be nice)

anyway, not all maps needs to be 1 3 vs 3, 1 5vs5. 1 4vs4. There can be 8 3 vs 3, 3 5vs 5

And idk if a map with 10 vs 10 like is something strategic.

MintiFresh

02-24-2011

this game is going to get old extremely fast if they don't change the scenery... and by that I don't mean taking out summoner's rift autumn version and putting in summoner's rift spring version or some stupid lazy **** like that

MintiFresh

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKalel View Post
i support 3 team map like the original AoS on starcraft it would be awsome

4v4v4 i think would be optimal cause with maps like this you need a scout/jungler/enemy-mid-lane-pusher
so i see 1 in each lane and a roamer for lack of better term or 2 in each side lane realising that the mid lane wont really get pushed much would be really interesting and great gameplay plus you couldnt really have your 2 teams work together against one without that one knowing cause the only chat options are team chat and all chat...

i hope riot does this eventually
now that would be ****in cool.

Friiz

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrYsYkO View Post
3 team means 3 bases . GREAT idea but needs a huge map
Not necessarily, you have one big base, and add more buildings. You'd of course have your Nexus and towers, but in addition you'd have BARRACKS (increases minion armor and damage), GOLD MINE (self explanatory, grants a small gold boost every now and then) and any other ideas. It would be nice to see LoL take on a more legendary aspect, it's in the name after all.

But yeah I agree with OP 100%, Riots just pushing out random, unpolished champions.

1234567 ... 9