Stop adding champions and create a new map

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuyFrutal

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugignaf View Post
I would love a 3 team 5v5v5 or 4v4v4. that would just make my life...
No, thats OP, if 2 teams go for 1... 8 v 4? 10 v 5?.. what do u do there?.

There is a riot's Concept map called MAGMA CHAMBER... whats happened with it?

Snugglepantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

I support this^^. a 3 team map would be amazing but I think it would have to be 3v3v3 at 5 things would be very hectic and 2v2v2 would be too fast of a match.

Sargerus

02-20-2011

Need a new map definitely... We've been waiting for Magma Chamber forever....

genes1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

there are so many times that we have 5+ people that want to play together, but not quite 10.

a 6v6, 10v10, etc... anything like that would be awesome

or just new maps in general, release magma chamber already!

ES0TERIC

Recruiter

02-20-2011

yeah i like some of the ideas here. capture the flag sounds pretty cool.

RagePro

02-20-2011

I made a sloppy map design in paint for a 3v3v3 or 5v5v5 if you wanna make it crazy and chaotic.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2cxe349.jpg
The bases each have another turret guarding each of the 3 inhibs and 2 guarding the nexus.
You can put some gank lines and the jungle inside the triangle.
Also the lane lines in the middle should have 2 minion waves moving side by side so when they meet in the middle they split up and one wave moves toward one base and the other wave to another.

Shadowsx

02-20-2011

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

make a map tool and let us make maps, it would also revive the custom game from all the spam and its just the same as the ranked

BrYsYkO

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuyFrutal View Post
No, thats OP, if 2 teams go for 1... 8 v 4? 10 v 5?.. what do u do there?.

There is a riot's Concept map called MAGMA CHAMBER... whats happened with it?
The project Magma Chamber is under construction over 5 months and if you will ask a RiotGame administrator he will tell you "Soon" and that "soon" means never . Nobody know nothing about this map

Onomatopesha

02-20-2011

While i do like the idea of new maps (magma chamber ie), i also understand that they're a free working company, and some times they cannot prioritize something that big, that's why they release new champions more often...

of course this is IMO

Boras Legs

02-20-2011

The teams for champions and maps are two different teams. Just be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Magma Chamber we've spoken on a few times before. We're waiting on releasing Magma Chamber until we're done with the Shiny update. Shiny is something we showed off a while back where we're basically re-coding our entire graphics engine and sprucing up our maps, every champion and skin, etc. As you can imagine, it's quite the undertaking. I think Shiny is bigger than the Champion team. Certainly much bigger than the Skins team. So while I know you guys like to make jokes like, "OMG we don't have X... release more Teemo skins!" We have more people working on any single feature in the game than on Teemo skins.
It's coming, but other things have to come first. That IP change was put in place to reflect different map options. Instead of a % of IP/XP being lost or gained per win/loss, it's just a scale now.

123456 ... 9