Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

*cough* Hybrid Panth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eX Ahmbien

02-19-2011

^Panth is built to be a squishy AD assassin, whereas he focuses Mainly on his E to do burst damage to the enemy DPS/Caster and get out. He's not supposed to stay in the fight until a few seconds later when his combo is back up.

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

Yay <3 effort makes me happy. But he would play the same way as hybrid. Its not like im telling u to pretend to be AD Yi.The only difference really would be that he doesnt have to sit there in the danger zone to pump out the same amount of damage, and his tele is just a bit scarier. And they cant just stack Armor and say "woops, panth isnt doing anything now".

Chaoticon

02-19-2011

I would like panth to have ap ratios on all skills. However, the abilities he does have it on has the worst ****ing ratio ever. They should stop putting ap on champs they dont want to actually ever have the chance to play as ap.

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

I thought it was a 1:1 ratio? if its not i might as well go stab myself for making this thread.

Carados

02-19-2011

Quote:
Chaoticon:
I would like panth to have ap ratios on all skills. However, the abilities he does have it on has the worst ****ing ratio ever. They should stop putting ap on champs they dont want to actually ever have the chance to play as ap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEKDz9fBng

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

Quote:
Carados:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEKDz9fBng

Well....cough....it wont be THAT scary, but scary nonetheless! lol.

Chaoticon

02-19-2011

ap yi works in the right situations. Spammable aoe team fight damage. Panth doesn't.

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

Not saying full AP at all. Like i said, full AP panth is basicly a downgraded AP Sion. Im saying a little AP on the side would actually give u the same burst if ur full combo went off, but u can step out if it gets too dangerous and do more than AD panth. It also upgrades ur ult a bit and gives u more possibilities:
Ex. Panth does 3 abilities each doing a certain amount of damage. The first deals 1. Second:3, and third 2. This is AD panth.
1-3-2.
Now, what happens if u have to step out right after u start ur second? 1-1.
Theory: Makes his first stronger and second slightly weaker as to help slightly in these situations
2-2-2. Stop in the middle? 2-1. Now, if we add in his ult........This will move more of Panths dammage to the BEGINNING of his combo, and less from the end. It will essentially give him more pokability and harassing, w/o being suicidal and going straight for the kill.

SonicTheHedgedawg

02-19-2011

the most "hybrid" you should ever go with panth is a trinity force.

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

funny, because Trinity Force really doesnt give panth much at all. U could pretty much buy sheen and a Blood for its cost. If u go with those 2, u get 70 extra AD, Some lifesteal, and a only slightly less useful sheen effect. Yes, slows are useful, but not worth it for the cost, nor is it worth it for the chance of a slow. teh AP could be useful, but its only slightly more than sheen.