clarity on panth, good? bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reinhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

So I've been maining panth for a little bit now. I used to get chalice on him but now started to just take clarity instead and not bother with mana regen. I find that I obviously save gold in the beginning on mana regen and can start staking arm pen and AD right away, also clarity makes spear spamming for early harass even easier than ever, as well as giving me a last case mana boost if I really need it.

I have a feeling clarity though is still a waste of a summoner ability when there are so many other great choices for panth, but I'm having a hard time giving it up. Anyone else run clarity on him or should I just be picking up a chalice or something else to keep mana up early game?

PardonMySwag

02-19-2011

Don't pick up any mana items on him.

Mp5/level seals and you will never need a mana item on him again.

DJKittner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

^ Clarity is a waste, as pantheon you need ghost and/or flash, if you really want an offensive skill go for ignite or exhaust.

Carados

02-19-2011

If you need clarity, take teleport. It's like clarity, but lets you gank more, and restores HP AND MP!

SonicTheHedgedawg

02-19-2011

clarity.... is...... okay if you spam your skills and get neither a manamune nor a chalice on him.

Carados

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
clarity.... is...... okay if you spam your skills and get neither a manamune nor a chalice on him.
Clarity is not a good summoner spell on anyone outside of ARAM.

Shin˘by

02-19-2011

take offfensive skills on him (i.e. ghost + ignite/exhaust) and just lane with a babysitter (support champ preferrably) and hope they take clarity... you can spam away then and harass all you want... and if that isnt the case, just conserve your mana a little better and learn to last hit with auto attack and harass with spear when you need to

Shin˘by

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Clarity is not a good summoner spell on anyone outside of ARAM.
not true at all

Carados

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin˘by View Post
not true at all
Great post here.

It's only good if you're too afraid to back in a lane.

SonicTheHedgedawg

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin˘by View Post
take offfensive skills on him (i.e. ghost + ignite/exhaust) and just lane with a babysitter (support champ preferrably) and hope they take clarity... you can spam away then and harass all you want... and if that isnt the case, just conserve your mana a little better and learn to last hit with auto attack and harass with spear when you need to
true.

Clarity is great on panth's lanemate normally.