Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin is OP and broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corpse Princess

02-18-2011

He has a spammable silence, a long ass spammable blink that can get you in and out of anything, 2 AoE skills that do massive burst damage let alone his Q itself, and he always seems to get fed and get mejais and carry. I've kind of lost faith in LeBlanc nowadays because Kassadin is a better version of her, I don't know why Riot would make 2 champs so similar. He is a much better shutdown to mage carries because his silence is FASTER and more RELIABLE than LeBlanc's.
But other than that, I just hate Kass. Don't tell me to "n00b just stun him and he'll be useless" WELL GUESS WHAT? Most pro Kassadin's take cleanse, and besides, a stun is just a stun, he can still riftwalk out of it when it's over, and what if your team doesn't have a stun anyways? And if he's smart he'll just silence whoever has the CC anyways SO YEAH.

Riftwalk needs a rework. The fact that he's a melee caster doesn't affect anything at all because his Q has ridiculous range anyways.
Kass is the #1 pubstomper, and ****ing hell to go up against, he's the new Vlad.

VMan7

Recruiter

02-18-2011

Quote:
Sentiment:
hell to go up against, he's the new Vlad.

This is the reason why I downvoted you, you're an idiot.

trollolo1

02-18-2011

go away

Turrets are OP

02-18-2011

I recognize this pattern. In a month or so, someone will make this same thread, it will get upvotes, a Red post, and eventually Kassadin will be nerfed.

Åzuma

02-18-2011

This is just below sad

Dogmatist

02-18-2011

looks like someone just got rolled by kass.

Afro Horse

02-18-2011

Quote:
Sentiment:

Kass is the #1 pubstomper

doesn't that mean 'only good in low level games' ?...

trollolo1

02-18-2011

downvote and get this thread closed before the reds see it

Le Misérable

02-18-2011

I totaly destroyed a Kassadin 1v1 middle with Swain ... and he said that I was OP. Life is strange.

Liquidone

02-18-2011

Quote:
Sentiment:
he's the new Vlad.

Stopped reading there.