suggestion:add some slot for wards & potions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faint70

02-18-2011

Some game we played last such a long time and sure we got full of six items,now we need orcles or vision wards for eve or akali or anyother reasons but there's no more room ,so we have to sell one of the item then buy the orcle or wards,this is inconvenient,why don't we jus add 2 or 3 smaller slot jus for wards & potions? what u say ?XD

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

you can buy them and it will auto use....

Minutemade

02-18-2011

for wards maybe... but for everything else you said no..

Earthcore

02-18-2011

Riot have allready said they will never do this
they said you have to make the decision wether selling that end game item is worth warding baron/Enemybuffs etc

faint70

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
you can buy them and it will auto use....
for potions,yes but how about the wards ,we need take em to the location so wards can not be auto used here

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-18-2011

Relevant quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
So don't fill up your slots?

Inventory space is supposed to mean something. Maybe that's been lost over time, but when we balance items around limited inventory space, we can't just go adding new slots. That would screw everything up.

I'm still not saying it's a bad idea, but I really can't see a good reason to add consumable-only slots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I actually like that wards cost an inventory premium. I think it does some really cool things:

Early game, wards really only cost money, and 90/150g is fairly significant when you're just starting out. At the same time, a ward can prevent you from being ganked and would be really useful.

Late game, carrying wards might cost you an item slot. Map vision is still really important, but you'll have to give up item power.

Honestly I like warding being a "choice" in that sense. I think that ideally everything should be a choice instead of a requirement, be it jungling, warding, etc.