Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sure I'm getting 15 kills as Ryze but

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soul3n

02-18-2011

when I look at my endgame damage dealt it is less than 100k while everyone else is 150k+ damage. I guess because of my CDs I am stealing most of the kills?

My damage output is less than Old Ryze. But I get a better score because I have more chances to blow my skills for the kill.

Jun41

02-18-2011

Remember that graph includes minion kills as well

soul3n

02-18-2011

Yeah on top of that New Ryze isn't a very good farmer.

KKumar

02-18-2011

Well, since you're in a teamfight, your damage dealt overtime is as fast as, as Riot said, a machine gun. W, Q, E, Auto-attack, Q, R, Auto-attack, Q, (or however you want to cycle it) and so on and so forth. Since your team is behind you doing burst damage, yes, most likely you'll be scoring the last hits because you're hitting the enemy for slightly higher-than-moderate damage every (.5) second(s).

Cenerae

02-18-2011

Quote:
soul3n:
Yeah on top of that New Ryze isn't a very good farmer.

Right, because a low cooldown ult that makes all your spells do splash damage means you can't farm well.

soul3n

02-18-2011

Yes, because Flux is **** now and no one maxes it first, farming with a single overload in a small aoe is harder than before

hong314

02-18-2011

Probably a combination of both. In the games I've played I either spam my abilities to let my carries do clean up duty or I focus on the people I can kill with a rune prison-overload combo.