Is soloing against Mord possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Not. This. Again.

Mhm916

02-18-2011

What... he's actually really easy to out lane now a days with all the champs and harassment skills. Teemo, Corki, Cho'Gath, Ezreal, Urgot and so many more can out lane him. People just never figured that... hey, let's attack him 1~3 times with auto attacks and his whole shield will disappear at levels 1~5.

fuffychan

02-18-2011

No.

The point of Morde is to shut down the other people in lane. Send a tank mid or someone who doesn't need farm if you see Morde mid.

Enzo Gorlomi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Okay, maybe the problem was that my team wasnt balanced. We had MF, Akali, Cait, TF, and I dont remember the 5th.

We all kinda just stuck in our own lanes. So i just tried my best to not get killed (he pushed me all the way to my tower early and thats where i stayed mostly) while watching him massacre my minions.

Cenerae

02-18-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82S6hPLBp-s

Yeah I'd say soloing against Morde is pretty easy for champs that lane well. As demonstrated here (skip to around the 3 minute mark)

GuraKKa

02-18-2011

I can do it with soraka =) Well timed silence and some harassing will steadily lower his HP and avoid him from farming effectively (while i can lane forever).

Pompy The Pig

02-18-2011

I've often had this problem as well.

Morde honestly does quite well against squishies, and yeah, if anything definitely listen to what one person said and stay away from your creeps as that's his only real means of harass.

Soulwolf

02-18-2011

i ahte morde kaiser -_-
specially solo mid he become one hell of an annoyance.

only effective way to kill him is a lot of sustained early game damage which i can only see being provided by a ranged carry....

now here comes the tricky part... while mord ejust raped all your minions and you try to sustai damage on him.. guess what D= his minions will rape you instead =(
1 on1 i only found one effective way to win against him... more tank /mresist lanestaying ability and lots of aoe damage to whipe away creepwaves.

RavageU

02-18-2011

Morde too easy to lane against. Lvl 1 ATTACCCKKKKK! And don't stop. Ever.

Morde es Kaiser

02-18-2011

Give up hope Morde es best.