Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is soloing against Mord possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enzo Gorlomi

02-18-2011

I was just playing as MF solo mid lane against mord. He ran through both my towers within 20 minutes. Is it possible to solo against him effectively?

I dunno if this is relevant, but he was a level 30 playing in a game full of level ~20-22's, I don't know if he has a bunch of runes or whatnot, don't know if that would make a big difference

Warscythes

02-18-2011

Play Irelia, if he pushed both of your towers in 20 minuts, it means your jungler did not gank even once.

Carados

02-18-2011

Stop standing in your creeps.

The Skilled Noob

02-18-2011

Although I don't play MF, she would do a pretty good job against a morde. Nunu as well

Bry Bry

02-18-2011

Easy, you need to play aggressively, once his shield is up just start attacking, and don't stop attacking. Eventually he'll either recall or die.

Siegfryd

02-18-2011

Miss Fortune beats the hell out of Morde solo, just keep poking him with your healing debuff and he'll weaken himself by spamming his skills.

ayanaftw

Recruiter

02-18-2011

Quote:
Warscythes:
Play Irelia, if he pushed both of your towers in 20 minuts, it means your jungler did not gank even once.

it was a lvl 30 vs non lvl 30s. i doubt there was a jungler

as ad ranged u just keep poking him and he will lose the lane.

if u know u'll be laning vs him start with null mantle

early in lane he cant get that much shield. if u get his hp low early then he cant make a comeback

Etteril

02-18-2011

Quote:
Warscythes:

This. Any respectable team needs a jungler, and that jungler can apply pressure to Mord if needed. At least to give you a breather or maybe get a kill and assist for the both of you.

a wombat

02-18-2011

just farm and keep creeps off your tower. AOE them and autoattack if you have to. wait for a gank and/or wait 10 minutes when mord becomes a big useless lump of metal. especially if you are mf or another carry that scales well, all you have to do is survive, farm, and protect tower

Issyl

02-18-2011

My name's katarina and I ripdiks off in mid. No lie though, Kat smacks mid mord 24/7

I even 2v1d mundo and blitzcrank today and wrecked.