Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Need Ability to End Game in First 3 Minutes

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Degnared

Senior Member

02-20-2011

Quote:
Xervous:
how about for every player that is disconnected on your team, the surrender time is cut in half?

1 person = surrender at 10 min
2 = 5
3 = 2.5


This. Effective, simple solution.There are penalties to discourage people from leaving, but it's always going to happen no matter how harsh the punishments are (I mean, sometimes that guy's dog really IS on fire). So once it DOES happen, you're almost certainly going to lose. I have won 4v5s before. The experience gap combined with smart play can give you a win... about 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time, when you're going to lose and you **** well know it, why not let us end the game early?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarvanaasha

Member

02-20-2011

Xervous has been upgraded to "Surrender Time Theory Designator" By Saravanaasha =D


12