Need Ability to End Game in First 3 Minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magicapples

02-18-2011

Just had an awesome game where 2 people were disconnected right off the start and we had a troll malphite take mid and feed a kill to sevir in the first 30 seconds of fighting.

Blitzcrank and I were left doing the ol' "wtf..."

I haven't had a leave on my record in a long time. I don't like it, but I was not going to stick around for a game like that. Maybe if I was given uber gold like in DOTA ... but not in LOL

CroakerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

This should be taken care of because people who do things like this should be reported, and if it doesn't stop they face penalties.

Chaoticon

02-18-2011

Penalties... lol?

sniper2281

02-18-2011

reporting never does anyting. ive had rage nerds say they report me all the time, but ive never been banned or gotten a warning ever. reporting imo is over-rated and doesnt stop trolls from trolling.

Aeternum

02-19-2011

Quote:
reporting never does anyting. ive had rage nerds say they report me all the time, but ive never been banned or gotten a warning ever. reporting imo is over-rated and doesnt stop trolls from trolling.
If the people reporting you were reporting you for random, unnecessary, or aesthetic (hey, I'm guessing here) reasons, then you wouldn't have anything come of it. Reporting is exactly what it sounds like: reporting. You're bringing the player (and the game logs) to someone at Riot, who is undoubtedly so buried with work until they get the Tribunal set up that he's nearly blind.

tl;dr : Reporting seems to work, since I had another guy I know get banned for being a total idiot online. It's not a 10~15 reports = banned system.

Fluffy1

02-19-2011

see back in the day a certain patch caused fiddles dark wind to crash the game if cast on an opponent while you were both in the bush, this was bad cause fiddle was free that week. only time they have changed champ rotation. that would have been the easiest solution for ending a game in 3 minutes :P

Xervous

02-19-2011

how about for every player that is disconnected on your team, the surrender time is cut in half?

1 person = surrender at 10 min
2 = 5
3 = 2.5

Chosen Two

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xervous View Post
how about for every player that is disconnected on your team, the surrender time is cut in half?

1 person = surrender at 10 min
2 = 5
3 = 2.5
I see where you are coming from, but if it was to be lowered that is just a ridiculous amount.

Sarvanaasha

02-19-2011

Its really not, since if one person is gone, it may have been a premade and thus well, who wants to play 4v5 w/o one of their friends? 2 people gone is gg. 5 min to make one come back is reasonable. 3 people gone is prolly purposefull, and thus 2.5min makes sense.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper2281 View Post
thats because they use the lame auto report on the lol page

you need to report with a screenshot on the support page