No Co-op Vs. AI yet?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonblud

02-18-2011

What the hizzle, i been waiting for co-op vs ai forever, they say it wouldnt be available the first day of the patch, but now its been 3 days! GRR I WANNA RAPE CHALLENGING BOTS! XD

Chowchilla

02-18-2011

Could always just play a normal game, remove the chat window and pretend they're bots

Machop

02-18-2011

I've a hunch that it'll be released on Tuesday, since they tend to do minipatches to the client inbetween champ releases

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

02-18-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

We never said it would be available on the day of the update. We've stated a few times that we're waiting to enable this mode until after we have added new hardware to our infrastructure. The new hardware will ensure that the new game mode doesn't negatively affect the performance of other game modes.

Right now we're aiming to bring this feature online sometime next week. We'll make sure to update you as we know more!

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Srsly.

Ardnalis

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Right now we're aiming to bring this feature online sometime next week. We'll make sure to update you as we know more!
Wrong choice of words... if it opens on Feb. 27th, there will be a storm of fecal matter.

Lemric

02-18-2011

Come on let's be serious here it's Riot we are talking about.

Soon!

bootyquake

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnalis View Post
Wrong choice of words... if it opens on Feb. 27th, there will be a storm of fecal matter.

qft, unfortunately.

Swampf0x

02-18-2011

We got a "sometime next week" instead of a "soon."

I nearly cried!

Dragonblud

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We never said it would be available on the day of the update.
umm...i never said it would be available on the day of the update, i said i knew it wouldn't be available on the day of the update, but thx for the info anyway....i just don't like being misunderstood lol