Evelynn feedback (hatespike+tome level 1)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

Hokai so I enter a random game.
Someone was Evelynn, going solo up against me playing as Karthus, and someone that was Judicator.

She (think she nicked Zeel) in a second attacked Judicator, since her passive dont make the creeps go nuts me and Judicator tried to nuke her down.

Judicator dies, she gets stealth and im dead.
Even not near the towers I was safe, since they dont swich target to her.
Level 3 Kargath with rank 2 of his large AOE + tower attacking didnt manage to burst her down fast enough even thou I hugged the tower.

Right after that she raped the rest of the team, wich made 3 outa 5 ragequit. : )

I thought we tested a beta here, not playing hardcore style.
Thanks to the Summoner who didnt leave btw.

To the thing anyway!
I got curiouse and checked it out myself.

Amplify tome, is it the right name? 20 abilitypower, was the first item she got.
Going with hatespike, spamable, creeps dont interfeer.

With my CD glyphs/skills I had it around 0.26 seconds something.
at level 1 vs 2 level 1 champs I face-melted in just 2-3 seconds.

Might want to take a peak into that skill kay?
Feels a bit too strong that early, and on rank 2 it incrased from 30 (+6 from tome) to 50!
Also the passive skill she haves dont even make it easier.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

Hate-spike is a corner stone on Eve's ability to do damage. She's an AP stealth character, almost a stealth caster, and more importantly, she's not very good. Like the other stealth character, she's easily countered by intelligent teams. A nerf on an already underpowered character would be pointless.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Shes easy to counter. Really easy! The only way she could ever do good is if she is against a newer player, or some kind of fluke :P
But if she gets a little bit fed she can rape an entire team easily! Even smart players will have problems vs. a fed Everlyn

Stalkeer

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
Shes easy to counter. Really easy! The only way she could ever do good is if she is against a newer player, or some kind of fluke :P
But if she gets a little bit fed she can rape an entire team easily! Even smart players will have problems vs. a fed Everlyn
Myah its easy to counter lateron but early-wise its not since you got nothing really to counter with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post

Hate-spike is a corner stone on Eve's ability to do damage. She's an AP stealth character, almost a stealth caster, and more importantly, she's not very good. Like the other stealth character, she's easily countered by intelligent teams. A nerf on an already underpowered character would be pointless.
Oih, can agree shes a bit underpowered in lategame, but im talking earlygame here.
When everything she toutches turns to ashes.

Id say make the skill cost slighty more at start, and then get lowered in manacost at rank 3 its around the current manacost or whatever.

Its just a bit too spamable in the early.

Haly

08-17-2009

Stand next to someone/a creep wave = "lol hatespike".

Clairvoyance = "lol hatespike"

The only people who get dominated by it deserve it.

(It's supposed to be spammable, I don't even bother with rank 3 and 4 until late game because being able to cast it without limit is better than 20-30 more damage per hit)

Critical Error

08-18-2009

If you are Karthus, you should not die to her. By fighting near the tower I assume you actually fight rather than run around the tower? Her beign melee range to you allows for you to solo target lay waste, which is pretty strong. Also, the tower thing only works if there are other targets besides eve; if you keep the lane pushed out she cant gank you because you can run back 10 feet to a safe zone.

Next comes something that I almost always play with just due to stealthers. I might just be used to being ready for stealthers from DOTA experience, but I feel that being able to counter even one stealther in a game is worth wasting the spell slot because you dont fight any. That said, I always have imp clair. as one of my skills--especially as lich since he can easily die if caught offguard. With stealthers in your lane, it is very easy to figure out when they are stealth; have you seen them in a while or not. Simply save the CD of clair until you dont see them. Usually you will catch them as they are walking toward you. This allows you to scare them off with lay wastes or just whittle them down for the incoming battle. It is very critical to see Eve coming as you do not want the stun proc on you; getting stunned means you are dead, so very important to notice her before she notices you.

Also, Most people would say the game has 2 stealthers, I rather consider 3. A good clair user can eliminate a lot of team damage by hunting for shrooms. Save that clair CD and pop it when you walk across the river in the normal shroom spots.

And lastly, a CD rune set for lich, wtf you thinking?

TRAPCARD

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkeer View Post
Hokai so I enter a random game.
Someone was Evelynn, going solo up against me playing as Karthus, and someone that was Judicator.

She (think she nicked Zeel) in a second attacked Judicator, since her passive dont make the creeps go nuts me and Judicator tried to nuke her down.

Judicator dies, she gets stealth and im dead.
Even not near the towers I was safe, since they dont swich target to her.
Level 3 Kargath with rank 2 of his large AOE + tower attacking didnt manage to burst her down fast enough even thou I hugged the tower.

Right after that she raped the rest of the team, wich made 3 outa 5 ragequit. : )

Thanks to the Summoner who didnt leave btw.

To the thing anyway!
I got curiouse and checked it out myself.

Amplify tome, is it the right name? 20 abilitypower, was the first item she got.
Going with hatespike, spamable, creeps dont interfeer.

With my CD glyphs/skills I had it around 0.26 seconds something.
at level 1 vs 2 level 1 champs I face-melted in just 2-3 seconds.

Might want to take a peak into that skill kay?
Feels a bit too strong that early, and on rank 2 it incrased from 30 (+6 from tome) to 50!
Also the passive skill she haves dont even make it easier.
yo dawg I melt faces too. OOPS I mean I face-melted people so e-z tat dey coudnt took iit nd leaf.

Elijah

Adjudicator

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAPCARD View Post
yo dawg I melt faces too. OOPS I mean I face-melted people so e-z tat dey coudnt took iit nd leaf.
dawg i no wat you meen, i face-melted in like 2-3 seconds, too e-z peeple always leaf wen i play hur

WinterAyars

08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkeer View Post
Since the game is supposed to be balanced for competition: yeah, we are playing for real. If we don't, it won't be balanced.