Point of the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

halfNakedNinja

01-21-2010

I don't understand why but there are so many people out there that think they can win games by purely killing the enemy champions.
This is wrong in so many ways, in order to win games you must focus on destroying towers, whether it be through backdooring or otherwise. The entire point of the game is to destroy the towers to get to the inhibitors to spawn super creeps to kill their nexus towers to destroy their nexus, what is so hard to understand their?
I mean yes killing the champions is part of the game on account of it gives you more money and levels but totally not completely the point of the game, I mean I have won games where my team was 30 or more kills under the enemy team and we still won. It is okay to die to kill a tower, it's okay to die to kill an inhibitor, it is okay to trade kills with the enemy team, but it isn't okay to go 31-6 and not push at all.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

TROLL!!!!! SUPER TROLL!!!! TROLLLLINNNNN!!!!?!one!!1

halfNakedNinja

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
troll!!!!! Super troll!!!! Trollllinnnnn!!!!?!one!!1
shut up ian you aren't contributing anything to the convo!!! Butt out!!

Fexii

01-21-2010

This doesn't happen in organized/high tier games, for exactly the reasons you stated. It's just hard to see the big picture as a newbie and killing a player is more gratifying than helping your minions push.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-21-2010

its the same people that will use the 45 second window given to us once we win a teamfight, getting an ace or 4 kills or w/e, to go kill golem, lizard, dragon, and maybe do baron after that so they can gank even more, instead of using the opportunity to push and end the game :/

which always irritates me to no end. I play casters and cant push towers well, so its like my wimpy 80 damage autoattack trying to push towers while master yi is like OMG I HAVE TO GET LIZARD

halfNakedNinja

01-21-2010

lol pretty much I find the same thing happening when I'm not in a PM.

JunkRamen

01-21-2010

Killing champions = getting more gold/exp and denying them gold/exp which makes killing buildings a lot easier.

Games happen where the winning team has fewer champion kills but generally the team with the higher kill count will win.

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Games happen where the winning team has fewer champion kills but generally the team with the higher kill count will win.
No, the team that kills the enemies' nexus wins.

MrSARS

01-21-2010

A good pusher team will always end the game extremely fast and have players going wtf just happened. I won a game in less then 25 minutes were I "fed" it was a bunch of tanks and pushers that destroyed. I was Rammus I think he is not given enough credit for being an excellent turret destroyer because of his ult.

CageHN

Recruiter

01-21-2010

I get much more satisfaction from seeing an enemy tower fall than from seeing an enemy champion die.