Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Manume good on the new Ryze? The answer for those who haven't figured it out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansre

02-18-2011

Quote:
Wooyboy:
Granted, if you find that auto attacking fits with his play style, then by all means go for manamune.
It's really only used for pushing turrets. 40% of AP added to auto-attacks versus turrets is news to me.

emptyopen

02-18-2011

Quote:
AntiTcb:
Archangel's gives more mana.

Ryze has absolutely no AD ratios. He has ratios on 3 of his spells, and his ult scales with it because of more damage on his 3 spells from AP.

It's true but (although I don't want to do the math) I'm sure the damage/second is better with autoattacks in between spells with manamune rather than A.S.

Zardoc

02-18-2011

Quote:
People like you are pathetic. And I can say the same for you.

Yes stack AA and be pro. No wait...

Quote:

40% of AP added to auto-attacks versus turrets is news to me.

It's actually right.

Hikaratu

02-18-2011

They did it quite a good while ago, the AP to tower damage thing, they felt it was really hurting mages that they couldn't help with towers almost at all before that.

Ansre

02-18-2011

Quote:
Zardoc:
It's actually right.
I'll have to look at some cost-efficient comparisons later.

Upgrading tear is probably one of the last, if not the last, investment I would make, so it's not really a huge issue either way.

Twilíght

02-18-2011

Taken from http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tower

Quote:
Damage to a turret is based on your base damage plus the higher of your bonus attack damage or 40% of your ability power.

feifongwong2

02-18-2011

**** calm down with this manamune/AA ****. like the game is gonna get to the point where you'll even get 1 or the other. the other listed items are much more important anyways. just leave it at a tear

Exzodium

02-18-2011

I rather just get tear and move on.

The Real RoTaN

02-18-2011

Quote:
Dzung:
u racist brah?

Yeah I am, I hate all noobs.

Grist

02-18-2011

i stopped reading at manume...