Karthus Brotip.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Lich Bane procs on Q. Auto attacking for 4-600 damage = Win.

Just did a tank build which is a lot more fun lol. Getting focused and not dying and killing 3 is even more fun then Q spam LB procs.

Ninja Cyborg

01-27-2010

Only good end game to down towers. Otherwise just pressing Q is better than attacking.

my q finger hurts

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2010

Yeah but he attacks while you're Q'ing about every other Q. It works out good and yes it dominates for towers lol

Vangu

01-27-2010

If you are agianst Soraka she laughs at your ult.

iDeck

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
If you are agianst Soraka she laughs at your ult.
EC laughs at Soraka and her ult.

Vangu

01-28-2010

EC?

Khrom

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
EC?
Executioners Calling (i believe)

Vangu

01-28-2010

Ah the reduce healing well Karthus normally only uses his ult when champs are running away from battle so a good chance half of my 1k heal will still keep the person alive

But meh I can use my ult every 40ish secs so one death is no deal. Anyways this is about Karthus.

Tip: Use the wall to slow people that are coming to you first then when they will run away. I have seen to many people use it only while they are running..the decrease in armor works great for the pending battle.

iDeck

01-28-2010

Another cool trick I'm doin is getting rylais and spamming E on and off keeps the whole team snared so they can't run lol.