Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Multiple Masteries pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiablo

08-17-2009

This most likely has been brought up before...

We have up to 3 runes pages available, but only 1 masteries page? It sucks having a masteries page built for a specific character, but when the time comes, it's already been taken. With 3, I'd be more willing to play more characters, or even be able to play a character that is needed by the team.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-17-2009

We will have multiple mastery trees at some point post-release.

Emrot

08-17-2009

Quote:
Chiablo:
This most likely has been brought up before...

We have up to 3 runes pages available, but only 1 masteries page? It sucks having a masteries page built for a specific character, but when the time comes, it's already been taken. With 3, I'd be more willing to play more characters, or even be able to play a character that is needed by the team.

This is the exact reason that multiple mastery pages are needed. I have the same problem, myself.